\m/ Music to be angry to... \m/

Keith! said:
Is this list to show everyone how much more cooler and more metal you are than everyone else?

No, that's his list of music to be angry to. Just as the thread title may suggest. Stop being a dickhead.

My song:
Slayer - Threshold, and then pretty much everything else off God Hates Us All.

Myrkskog - Blood Eaculation (underated band)
Setherial - Hell Eternal album (3 first songs)

Music to be happy to, not angry. But they are fast and full of energy and I suppose that is what this thread is about or something like that.

:headbang: :headbang:

Np: Massacration :kickass:

i aint play this said:
It means i agreed with what you said against that guy...but i really dislike God hates us all, so consider that full stop a half full stop.

That's good then:) Yeah GHUA is a fairly bad album musically, but you have to admit, it's goddamn angry!

biggsy said:
That's good then:) Yeah GHUA is a fairly bad album musically, but you have to admit, it's goddamn angry!

lol Yeah it is, but if i'm gonna listen to some Slayer i'll put on Seasons or South of Heaven.

Keane are the musical wallpaper of British "indie pop", the sort of thing thirtysomething accountants buy thinking they're doing something unusual or interesting. It's not actually unpleasant to listen to, but it is anodyne and saccharin as fuck.