MACHINES & MADNESS - Bandlogo, Artworks, Myspace design needed!

I really dig your stuff Mike, is it all done digitally? Has a really cool watercolor vibe to it

Starts with photos, then as they evolve it becomes more brush work, blending, color etc. A mouse is really just a paintbrush in photoshop if you know how to work the tool options (and this other program called OpenCanvas I used- really good painting proggy). I had planned on this particular page to have lyrics over it, in fact I imagined most of these pages with lyrics over the pics, except the DT one itself. Thanks man, one of these day's I hope to have a signed band sport my art...I almost got the band Lamented Souls to use one of my pieces a while back, but well...they have never put an album out since, and that was like 7 years ago.

Wait is that her in the vid? The first singer? If so, I agree, looks good, sings good. Win, Win. ;)

Yes, that´s my sister Julia :) Thanks dude!

@Masterbeast your artworks are so fucking awesome! :kickass: You deserve all praise for it!

If anyone can do a decent Bandlogo what fits to Mike´s artwork style, it´d be great. I have no certain idea, but it should fit to Masterbeast´s artwork atmospherically then.

what kind of bandlogo do you need felix?
machines & madness got a LOT of different cool opportunities imo

in case you're interested, here's the last logos I made
LoP%20Logo.jpg

+ see my sig for the stuff for my band I did
I'm not that a lot into programming myspace stuff, but I could give you a helping hand with logo+album artwork if you want to.

Haha thanks Mago :)

Let me say to you, that I absoluely dig your signature. It looks great! Machines & Madness...since it´s 100% sure, that I use Mike´s alias Masterbeast´s artworks, the Bandlogo should be adjusted, that it fits to the artworks perfectly. The "lack of purity" looks very good, but I prefer your sig in this case.

For the Myspace page I wanna use the blue "Gunslinger" artwork and the "desert artwork" with the dark man standing on the hill^. The title of the entire album will be "The Gunslinger´s Ka" it fits so great to the artworks atmospherically. When the album is finished, I´ll sell it optional in blue (night) and in red (day) design. Hard copys of course (additionally to the digital online way)

Thanks!

Great ideas Felix!
So you wanna use these two, right?
http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/9034/gunslingery.jpg
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/lochnarus/walter1copy.jpg

If you want to I'll take a look at it when I have some spare time this week, and see if I can come up with something that fits those two nicely

Exactly!

That sounds great, Mago! Although, I for myself still don´t have THE idea/imagination of how the Machines & Madness logo shall be in the end. I don´t have a platform to experiment with and I´m a terrible drawer :lol: But the only thing what is crystal clear, is the fact I use the Gunslinger (primary) & the desert (secundary)artwork on the myspace and on the hard copys.

Mind you, Mike will send me the artworks in original size this week. I´ll send it to you immediately then.

:headbang:

Lol, I also have no idea how it could look like man ;) lets see what happens =)

the new logo for my band formed when I needed my hands to be busy during making mixdowns, because I quit smoking ;)

Lol, I also have no idea how it could look like man ;) lets see what happens =)

the new logo for my band formed when I needed my hands to be busy during making mixdowns, because I quit smoking ;)

I like this signature a lot! When I try to imagine Machines & Madness would drawed there instead, I would say...not that chaotic, a bit more orderly.

Haha I also quit smoking, welcome to the club :kickass:

Felix Neumann, did you get a designer to make your band logo?
i make designs for bands too. here some examples of logos & myspace:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/eg_art/

Dude, let me say to you, your work is absolutely great :worship: Totally diggin´this..(especially the first Logo on your page) Though the MM myspace page is nearly finished. Mago did the bandlogo and it´s well embedded in the page.