MACHINES & MADNESS - Bandlogo, Artworks, Myspace design needed!

Jesus christ dude, looks like talent runs in the family! :kickass::worship:

Thank you very much, my friend :)

Hey Felix,
I have a pretty cool dude, but I'm not shure if he accept works atm.
If you like the designs, write him a message, the "we don't accept works" is on his page like 1 year or so...

http://www.myspace.com/theartofdoomdesigns

Take a look @ his portfolio, cool german dude btw.

Greetz
Jannik

Jannik, vielen Dank! :kickass: His page is looking phantastic. I like the style A LOT, it´s very tasteful. The fact, he speaks German is a small advantage, as well.

Masterbeast did this artwork here:

What do you guys think about it? imo it has a nice atmosphere! The same artwork he did with orange, yellow sunrise colours, what is very good, too. @Masterbeast feel free to post your other stuff here, as well :)

I like it, but I think the gun looks a bit to "realistic", some blurring and more contrast would help imho.
All in all, I think it fits the music very well and in combination with a nice logo and a good myspace
design, it's fine. I don't think that something very modern would suite the music.

I like it, but I think the gun looks a bit to "realistic", some blurring and more contrast would help imho.
All in all, I think it fits the music very well and in combination with a nice logo and a good myspace
design, it's fine. I don't think that something very modern would suite the music.

Yeah Stef, it´s made by a "Dark Tower" fan, so this fits the atmosphere pretty well. A friend of mine said, it has too little impact for the heavy stuff, but for ballad epics like "the world has moved again" it fits very good.

@Masterbeast feel free to post your other stuff here, as well :)

This would be The Man in Black, or Walter in the distance:
walter1copy.jpg

Keep in mind I am one lazy mofo, some things really are unpolished. You'll notice the sunset seemingly comes from two angles...which could be attributed to time being a bit "off" in Mid-World (but really it's my dumb ass not thinking when I do this shit).

I really dig your stuff Mike, is it all done digitally? Has a really cool watercolor vibe to it

+1 Marcus.

Hell yeah man - that picture of the desert looks fucking fantastic!!

I agree with ya guys and Marcus´s question. The only element I do not like is the fact, that Walter is shimmering purple..a bit too intensive for my peronal taste. But I really love the atmosphere, Mike! Can you post the Gunslinger artwork in yellow orange colour? This is awesome, too!

Edit: Okay I found this here. I love the colours you´ve work with, man!

I agree with ya guys and Marcus´s question. The only element I do not like is the fact, that Walter is shimmering purple..a bit too intensive for my peronal taste. But I really love the atmosphere, Mike! Can you post the Gunslinger artwork in yellow orange colour? This is awesome, too!

Edit: Okay I found this here. I love the colours you´ve work with, man!

Wowowowow this is fucking GOLDEN. AWESOME work.