Males and Females

Met this really hot chick during a Moonspell/Katatonia concert in this godforsaken land. We headbanged, we cuddled, etc. I added her on facebook. Turns out she was 14. I couldn't look at myself in the mirror.

Met this friend of mine who's my age, and is newly married. He's young. We discussed stuff, his discussions were mostly centered around life and work, while mine were about video games, japanese anime, psychedelic rock, and football. Didn't know who to pity more, him or myself.

dating_pools.png

They want to lower the drinking age here to 14. The last thing I need is to be drunk around drunk 14 year olds, unless they also plan on lowering the age of consent.

I'm no Mort, but those bitches are pros at looking way older than they are, and once I'm drunk all bets are off.

Get rid of the drinking age altogether. Then it's less cool for a teen to be drunk since anyone can do it.

Yeah dude, French Canadian chicks are HOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. Porkpal was drooling all over himself while we were in Montreal. I kind of felt bad for him that he was stuck with me there!

So, I was at the ice machine at work today and this girl who sits near it complimented my beard. She said 'I like your beard. Most guys can't pull off wearing a beard, but yours looks good'

Did I get hit on at work today?

Have you considered the possibility that she was simply impressed with your beard without wanting anything more?

So, I was at the ice machine at work today and this girl who sits near it complimented my beard. She said 'I like your beard. Most guys can't pull off wearing a beard, but yours looks good'

Did I get hit on at work today?

Not hit on, but lightly flirted with. Of course there are many women out there, myself included, who will dish out compliments to nearly anyone because the prospect of making that person's day better is pleasing.