Males and Females

I would like to see pics of this girl.

God dammit.

Are we really starting this cycle over.

So recall that girl I mentioned a month ago who asked me to "keep her in mind" because she's interested but still in a relationship. She's quickly become a close friend and I'm starting to find myself infatuated with her. I'm usually pretty good at having lady friends but I'm dealing with a lot of inner conflict over this right now. I'm gonna do my best to live in the moment, but if it continues to play out like an uphill battle I'm gonna have to issue her an ultimatum this week.

I hate being that guy.

@Krow: To me it sounds like the girl is very hurt and stressed. You probably know this but it's usually not a good idea to "go for it" when a girl is so broken up like that. Also, with you having a girlfriend already, it might be cool to set boundaries and just tell her that it really isn't a good time for you to be confused. All this is pretty obvious lol but sometimes it's good to hear it, I guess.

@Eligos: Again probably needless to say but I always think it's pretty suspect when a girl is in a relationship but is still looking for something else. The ultimatum is probably the best option, honestly because its really not OK to sorta have your cake and eat it too...

i feel like i'm living in an Old Testament pagan city

-i'm dating 2 girls at once,
-each girl has another boyfriend
-these 2 guys know each other
-the 2 guys have both known me longer than they've been dating the 2 girls
-one of the girls has already had sex with me despite only having been in Texas for a week
-the other girl is dating the ex-boyfriend of a 3rd girl that just broke up with me

my life really fucked up right now

A girl I run into a couple times a week(due to work) and chat / flirt lightly with asked me as of last night to hit up a couple bars with her tonight. I told her I'd get back to her. Thing is I actually find her rather interesting and cute. My friend more or less made the call for me, as were hitting up those exact bars anyway to celebrate his birthday.

Part of me is actually afraid of things going well, as she has that certain something that catches my attention on a bit of a deeper level, and I really should be avoiding things that could elevate past casual for now. Oh well, we shall see where this goes.

God dammit.

Are we really starting this cycle over.

So recall that girl I mentioned a month ago who asked me to "keep her in mind" because she's interested but still in a relationship. She's quickly become a close friend and I'm starting to find myself infatuated with her. I'm usually pretty good at having lady friends but I'm dealing with a lot of inner conflict over this right now. I'm gonna do my best to live in the moment, but if it continues to play out like an uphill battle I'm gonna have to issue her an ultimatum this week.

I hate being that guy.

I've been in this position before, and I think it's a bad idea. This girl would be affectionate with me, tell me not to get discouraged, that she wasn't sure about her relationship, that she really liked me, etc. The thing is, she was ready to move from one guy to the next, and I realized that as soon as I got her, I'd have to deal with being the next dude she leaves for another guy. It's not fun.

If you really want her and you want it to work, wait for her to break up with her boyfriend for her own reasons that don't include another guy.

I looked back at the message because I wanted to make sure I was recalling correctly. I have to admit, what she said was a bit more conscionable than I remembered. She said she wanted to focus on creating an awesome friendship for now, and where that ended up was only for time to tell (with a bit more detail). I feel a bit better about the situation after digging through my inbox, but I do still find myself pining for this girl from time to time.

A girl I run into a couple times a week(due to work) and chat / flirt lightly with asked me as of last night to hit up a couple bars with her tonight. I told her I'd get back to her. Thing is I actually find her rather interesting and cute. My friend more or less made the call for me, as were hitting up those exact bars anyway to celebrate his birthday.

Part of me is actually afraid of things going well, as she has that certain something that catches my attention on a bit of a deeper level, and I really should be avoiding things that could elevate past casual for now. Oh well, we shall see where this goes.

Get over the fear of intimacy and go for it dude.

I've stopped taking Depression meds on and off since a teen and never had any problems. Because they did nothing for me anyways. I did not notice or could not notice if they did anything. I'm not always depressed, but I don't see why people think just because they're depressed sometimes or feel like shit that something is wrong with them. Unless you literally can't get out of Bed than it will eventually pass. I don't see what is wrong with experiencing some depression or pain. If anything it will just help build character. Life is not suppose to be easy and no one said it was going to be. If you're feeling like shit or depressed than you're not doing what you are suppose to in life and need to figure out how to make yourself feel better. A medication is not just going to save you. You still have to put in some effort.