Males and Females

Sports-Illustrated-swimsuit-2012-Anne-V-Model-Wallpaper.jpg

tumblr_lvur8v31NY1qj3vfb.jpg

Anne Vyalitsyna, ex-gf of the Maroon 5 singer. all i can say is, what an idiot. if i had a woman like this, i'd do everything she asks... as long as i get sex!

I don't even know what celebrities I would find sexy enough to post here. Maybe because I don't know many. I mean, why would I care about a woman because she was a girlfriend of some singer? I have no chance knowing her. But she's pretty, yeah. I can't think of many actresses I really like either. Only two that come to mind are Kirsten Dunst and Emma Watson. I just don't know any celebrities. WTF.

my medical doctor friends tell me that a female having 6-pack-abs or buns-of-steel is not medically normal, and that this is the explanation of why it's so extremely difficult for a female to acquire/maintain the toned abs/toned ass
i really do understand the concept of "discipline and self control", but med doctors are telling me that having 6-pack-abs/buns-of-steel can actually damage a female's reproductive system
basically, they're saying that if you're starting off clinically morbidly obese, and then you start loosing weight and you loose most of the weight really rapidly and then you'll hit a wall where "you just can't loose that last 10 pounds" and that this is because this "last 10 pounds" is actually supposed to be there
if a female is between puberty and menopause she should have a "cushion layer" of fat wrapped around the uterus to protect the potential fetus
again, i feel the need to point out the difference between
http://www.google.com/search?num=10...0.0.276.809.1j2j2.5.0...0.0...1ac.PN7I5oEx-_A and
http://www.google.com/search?num=10...pw.r_qf.&fp=bad6327fce22bf7f&biw=1366&bih=667

the whooty girls are sexy, the SSBBW girls are nasty

also
my aversion to to the 6-pack-abs/buns-of-steel on females is not really a healthy/unhealthy thing
it's a masculine/feminine thing
to me the 6-pack-abs/buns-of-steel always just looks masculine to me, i don't like girls with 6-pack abs/buns-of-steel because i'm not gay

Well first of all, like I said, I'm talking about perception, so its possible what people are attracted to might not be the ideal reproductive body type. Second of all, I'm not talking about 6 pack/ buns of steel women; honestly that's a pretty uncommon body type among women. I'm just talking about why many men in contemporary society find slimmer or "fit" women more attractive and trying to come up with a plausible hypothesis.

Is this the right thread to bitch about relationships? I broke up with my girlfriend of several months a few days ago. Dunno what the fuck I'm doing with myself. Feel mostly quite blank. She's a fucking psycho but it was largely my fault for stressing out and being so paranoid that eventually ruined it. I thought I really wanted it at first but now I just think "fuck relationships", the thought of it is quite repulsive at the moment and I'm paying little attention to/ want nothing to do with any females currently. I just feel like a twat because I couldn't avoid the inevitable me ruining things again.

Did she do anything to justify or substantiate your paranoia? If so, you're better off without her and finding someone you can trust. If not, then you need to stop taking life so seriously. It's always possible to be paranoid/ untrustful of a partner if you allow yourself to be; however, you have to give conditional trust to start out a relationship. Until a girl gives you a reason not to trust her, you need to grant her a legit degree of trust, otherwise the relationship will have no feet to stand on. If you're incapable of doing that then you're probably better off being single for the time being.

Sports-Illustrated-swimsuit-2012-Anne-V-Model-Wallpaper.jpg

tumblr_lvur8v31NY1qj3vfb.jpg

Anne Vyalitsyna, ex-gf of the Maroon 5 singer. all i can say is, what an idiot. if i had a woman like this, i'd do everything she asks... as long as i get sex!

being with such a woman boosts your ego to the degree that you can overestimate your ability to score another just like her.

well there IS a condition. if she was witholding then yeah drop the bitch

Debating whether to update my OKC account since I'm still getting messages from girls in Maine. On the other hand I see pretty girls by the fuckload frollicking about the U of Iowa campus every day.

To paraphrase Diogenes: A gf/wife is a luxury no man can afford. It is for those who have nothing better to do. It is not possible to be free if one has a wife and children, yet freedom would not be so difficult to attain were prison not so sweet.

You've got the pussy on a pedestal.
Doing everything she asks would give her all the power in the relationship, and suddenly she doesn't need you.

Ok, I know a lot of you on here do online dating. I've done it some, gotten laid from it, makeouts, but I could be doing it better. And by that, I mean getting more messages replied to, which means more girls, more dating, more sex, etc...you get the idea.

But the whole thing can be quite confusing. Be too interesting by saying too much in a sentence, and you can come off as needy if a girl is just saying "Ok that's good" with 2-3 word responses.
Also, should you keep chatting away for say, 2-3 weeks(let's say 20 sentences together or more typed from both parties), and see if she continues chatting away before you ask for that number? For me, I'll do 1 reply a day and log off, no real time chatting. Got other stuff to do besides chat with girls.
Or, should you chat until the topics die out, don't reply back, and see if she initiates contact again? That's worked for me before, but I'm interested in seeing what is best to do.

For a number, I chat for a few senteces in text, then suggest hanging out, which they almost always do. I spend zero $ on my dates, usully just meet in a public place, my house, or theirs.

I just want to improve my online "game" so to speak, it's all a numbers game, but I want to think smarter, not harder, and get more girls into me. I get a new message from a random girl I've never seen before on POF once every 1-2 weeks. That's zero work from me, except for a pic and a profile I did months ago.But then the work begins as you start chatting with the girl.

So what are your online dating strategies that get you dates or get you laid?

To paraphrase Diogenes: A gf/wife is a luxury no man can afford. It is for those who have nothing better to do. It is not possible to be free if one has a wife and children, yet freedom would not be so difficult to attain were prison not so sweet.

Quote from St. Jerome:

non est ergo uxor ducenda sapienti. primum enim impediri studia philosophiae, nec posse quemquam libris et uxori pariter inservire.

A wise man therefore must not take a wife. For in the first place his study of philosophy will be hindered, and it is impossible for anyone to attend to his books and his wife.

Quote from St. Jerome:

non est ergo uxor ducenda sapienti. primum enim impediri studia philosophiae, nec posse quemquam libris et uxori pariter inservire.

A wise man therefore must not take a wife. For in the first place his study of philosophy will be hindered, and it is impossible for anyone to attend to his books and his wife.

yawn

PP said this morning that from his personal experience (I think he's only banged 13 girls and fooled around with 30ish) breast size often correlates with labia/roast beef length. Is this true?

so its possible what people are attracted to might not be the ideal reproductive body type.

this^^^ is what i've been trying to say all along
there are LOTS of american men that are sexually attracted to females that don't look healthy
(not sure if this is happening as badly outside of the USA)
there are men who like "perky boobs" where the chest does not change shape at all when she takes off/puts on a bra, then when a hormonally adult woman takes off her bra, men bitch about "sagging boobs" and utter the phrase "fried egg nailed to the wall"
these males are border-line-pedophile, when an adult female takes off her bra, her breasts are actually supposed to completely totally change shape, bras are actually designed to drastically alter the shape of the boobs
when i was in school, we actually had to learn this in not merely history class, but also learn it in biology class, if your boobs don't change shape when you put on/take off a bra, you're hormonally under-developed

also in some "sexy girl" threads men have posted bikini pics where the ribs are visible, and men calling these pics "sexy" freaks me the fuck out because in a healthy human, the ribs should be completely totally obscured by a layer of muscle
also, in a healthy human, the ribs should be completely totally obscured by a layer of fat, i live in the city where the bra-less women will casually walk around downtown wearing those shirts where from the back it look like she's just wearing shoestring, if i can see a woman's ribs, i calling an ambulance and getting that woman put on a god-damn feeding tube

also
in most of the "buns-of-steel" pics, the women have masculinely narrow hips, and i'm not talking about the amount of flesh between the bone and the skin, i'm talking about the width of the hip-bone itself, in an adult female, the bone-in-the-hip should be wide enough where just from that bone measurement alone, you know you're looking at a female cuz her hip-bones are wider than any hips that any male will ever have
i can't really tell if the men looking at narrow hips are gay or pedophiles
in some of the pics there's an unhealthy visible bump-and-dip where the edge of the hip is, and this is just as disgusting, but that's from malnourishment, not under-developed hormone levels
as i said earlier, a healthy woman should have a layer of fat wrapped around the uterus as a cushion for a potential fetus
"fashion models" that are "on the runway" aren't anywhere close to being a healthy weight, these girls are a healthy weight
http://www.google.com/search?num=10...pw.r_qf.&fp=bad6327fce22bf7f&biw=1366&bih=667