Males and Females

Perhaps she was testing you.

?

or she just didn't like you.

That'd be an interesting take. She was all over me all night. It was her idea to go up to her room and fool around. We actually have a lot in common and got along great and she mentioned numerous times how she felt "really comfortable around me."

So she's either bi-polar or a compulsive liar.

^ Man, there is nothing wrong with her calling it off. Maybe she just wanted to get some for the nights worth, or felt you deserved some. I think you've already spent too much time trying to dissect this one.

well you never know. you might have a shot. She probably doesnt hate you if she's still talking to and from my experience most girls you just met and hooked up with don't just want to be pals after.

Yeah, a lot of times we are grossed out and just not interested in anything other than someone who will let us dump our emotional shit on them when it's convenient!

Same chick that gave me that indirect proposition for sex now told me she doesn't trust me and won't tell me why. I tried asking and got no answer, so I've decided to forget about her.

Well, I'm done talking to her so there won't be any more of that. And I know I said it last time, but I mean it this time. :V