Males and Females

so...
i'm fingerbanging my chef on a regular basis, and while this woman's dying my hair this morning, for some weird-ass reason, it randomly struck my as being as-funny-as-fucking-hell that this woman i'm fingering won't touch my dick, and after going into the shower to rinse the my hair, i came out with the towel around my head with a hard-on just to mess with her, me being pantsless with with a hard-on was making her laugh her fucking ass off, i walked around naked smiling, shaking my hips, waving my dick at her, making her laugh for a whole half-an-hour

although
now that i've been downtown for a whole hour, the fact that she never touches my dick is actually kinda pissing me off

i just never say anything to her about it because i've got someone else giving me blowjobs

so
seriously asking for opinions here
should i feel pissed off that i'm fingering someone that won't touch my dick??
should i feel guilty that i'm secretly fingering someone that has a boyfriend??

my girlfriend is totally comfortable with me fingering this woman
and this woman's boyfriend is a total jack-ass, if those 2 things mean anything

so...
i'm fingerbanging my chef on a regular basis, and while this woman's dying my hair this morning, for some weird-ass reason, it randomly struck my as being as-funny-as-fucking-hell that this woman i'm fingering won't touch my dick, and after going into the shower to rinse the my hair, i came out with the towel around my head with a hard-on just to mess with her, me being pantsless with with a hard-on was making her laugh her fucking ass off, i walked around naked smiling, shaking my hips, waving my dick at her, making her laugh for a whole half-an-hour

although
now that i've been downtown for a whole hour, the fact that she never touches my dick is actually kinda pissing me off

i just never say anything to her about it because i've got someone else giving me blowjobs

so

Question : do you feel guilty for doing it? Coz it sure seems to me like she doesn't or she wouldn't let you do it to her.
Question: why do you think she won't touch you there??
And be honest, coz that's how problems get solved :)

so...

although

so

Nicolas%20Cage%20Laugh.gif

There's this bitch I had a french class with and I'll be having that class every week and I don't really know what to talk about with her. I'm like out of order. A senior. She messaged me today about school shit but I need to derail these dumb conversations and just talk about about something other than school.

My favorite place to have sex is where there's a good chance people will find us. He doesn't share my titillating interest in possibly getting caught, so it doesn't happen often...

I'm the kind of person who answers the phone, depending who it is, in the middle of the deed just to try hiding it.

MasterpieceMesias, whoever you are, I'd be curious to know what percentage of thoughts you convey without the help of stupid gifs.

My favorite place to have sex is where there's a good chance people will find us. He doesn't share my titillating interest in possibly getting caught, so it doesn't happen often...

I'm the kind of person who answers the phone, depending who it is, in the middle of the deed just to try hiding it.

kenny-farrell-untitled-squiggle-red-sculpture-ucsc-santa-cruz-daniel-rolnik-hill-top.jpg

The strangest place I've ever had sex was on top this thing, which is at UC Santa Cruz and pretty out in the open. It was daytime but when school was out so there weren't a lot of people on campus. We thought we could get away with it. Of course a kid comes running up to play on it, mom chasing in horror :oops:

In general public sex is a rush... until you get caught.

kenny-farrell-untitled-squiggle-red-sculpture-ucsc-santa-cruz-daniel-rolnik-hill-top.jpg

The strangest place I've ever had sex was on top this thing, which is at UC Santa Cruz and pretty out in the open. It was daytime but when school was out so there weren't a lot of people on campus. We thought we could get away with it. Of course a kid comes running up to play on it, mom chasing in horror :oops:

Wow, that's risky.

The thrill of public sex isn't worth the possible punishment if you get caught. Can't you be charged as a sex offender by just pissing in public?

One time I was leaving some place at night and I noticed some bigass truck parked way fucking close to me. I also simultaneously noticed a crotchal tingle. So I pissed on his truck, hopped in my car, and drove home. It's the little things in life that count.

-[/IMG]

Yeah definitely don't wanna be the one to scar a child. Don't mind scarring a few adults though! :Smokedev: