Males and Females

started sleeping with a girl with really bad dementia
every time she has sex with me, she remembers fucking me before,
but she doesn't really remember anything else
it's getting kinda weird, she's a nympho in lust with me,
but i'm also kinda being her dad ontop of being her sex partner
[insert incest joke here]

office girl and i are flirty-ish again,

one day she wore her gym pants to work and i said "hey i'm not sure those pants are appropriate for work. i should report you to hr and my complaint will be PANTS TOO TIGHT" and she was blushing and laughing uncontrollably

as accounts payable one of my minor duties is buying office supplies and one day a shipment came in and she happened to pass by my cube and i said "hey do you want some of this for the ladies room"? and handed her a can of air freshener.
"sure, thanks!"
"you might be dropping bombs in there"
"uuuhhhm maybeee..."
"that's kinda hot"
"OH MY GOD YOU'RE FUCKING CRAZY"

you'd think she'd avoid me like the plague after that but no, she heard me playing motionless in white in my cube and she said she loves that song so i made a motionless in white spotify playlist and texted it to her and the next day she was gushing about how happy it made her

Man, this thread is a real shitshow. Anyway, I don’t like tattoos on women. Looks gross. It’s especially sad to see a very good looking woman with a bunch of tattoos. It’s kind of like drawing a mustache on the Mona Lisa.

Whether or not (lots of) tattoos on a woman are indicative of certain unfortunate personality traits (and I think they tend to be), the chances that such a woman shares my beliefs and general outlook on things are astronomically low, so I avoid like the plague.

You've mentioned your beliefs recently. What do you mean by that? Are you a Fox News loving Televangelist now or something?

No. I am a Roman Catholic. And I don’t really watch Fox News but I like Tucker Carlson’s show. Can’t cuck the Tuck.

virgin-682x1024.jpg

I appreciate the grammatical ambiguity of that meme. It could mean that men prefer debt-free virgins, but it could also mean that men prefer debt [and] free virgins. I'm not sure who these debt-loving men are, or why so many virgins without tattoos are presumably imprisoned somewhere. All I know is that hyphens make all the difference.

I appreciate the grammatical ambiguity of that meme. It could mean that men prefer debt-free virgins, but it could also mean that men prefer debt [and] free virgins. I'm not sure who these debt-loving men are, or why so many virgins without tattoos are presumably imprisoned somewhere. All I know is that hyphens make all the difference.

How can that be read as "debt and free virgins" when there's no comma after debt?

Reactions: PrincessHades

Its not gramatically ambiguous, theres indication that "debt", and "free virgins" come seperately in a series. The blonde is fucking cute though