MAN food

What's the manliest food ?? he ?

• Souvlaki (Puffs)

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Brain (Kreustfeld-Jacob whatever the spelling)

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Entrails (Pooh-addicts)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pork or beef testicles (MAN)

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • What time is it again ?

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
yeah he is kind of right... its digusting so it had to be between the options (patsas)
bad poll cedar

yeah. but you will be the one chasing with your patsas after me. so you will be the one who'll get tired of it

Dhatura said:
The meat that goes into this Turkish sandwich is what we call "kolbász". (Maybe you Turkish people brought it with you when you invaded us /forum/images/smilies/smile.gif) So Hungarians may have to give it up after we join? They will miss it so much! /forum/images/smilies/smile.gif

They're also afraid that traditional poppy seed cookies will be banned.

we did not invade you.we used to own you :lol:

and about that weird-named food..I can't figure out what it is exactly.

hey ashure,how's the weather there,any news about the H2000?

pay attention:
5-6 april in komotini(300km off the borders),greek metal fest!featuring on thorns i lay,septic flesh,negative creeps,horrified in a total of..six bands.25euros for both days,grab passport plus don and rush!

you shouldnt blame them for that. do you realize how gross it is to listen to opeth? no. so give a break to our turkish and greek mates will you.

the_good_son141 said:

pay attention:
5-6 april in komotini(300km off the borders),greek metal fest!featuring on thorns i lay,septic flesh,negative creeps,horrified in a total of..six bands.25euros for both days,grab passport plus don and rush!

weather is nice here:) and in h2000, as much as I know The Gathering and Starsailor will play.I don't know if it's gonna be worth going though.

Your offer sounds good, if I don't have any exams on those dates you've mentioned, I'd like to come...oh and if you can give us (hey Dooon *blink blink* a place to sleep :D

i once heard there would be opeth on your festival.along with my dying bride i think.
i myself dont own a corner there,im gonna travel to it too!there are really many turks there...feeling like home would do? :) ok i'll try to make it even more attractive,lets see.

the_good_son141 said:

pay attention:

sorrey! i cant afford two festivals this year :)

im off to grasspop, belgium the beginning of july. there's no way i can save all that money. and im trying to find money for the antimatter gig in may here at my uni.'s rock fest, so...you see how busy i am. why dont you get over here for antimatter here?

ashure said:
weather is nice here:) and in h2000, as much as I know The Gathering and Starsailor will play.I don't know if it's gonna be worth going though.

Your offer sounds good, if I don't have any exams on those dates you've mentioned, I'd like to come...oh and if you can give us (hey Dooon *blink blink* a place to sleep :D

you know you always have a place in my arms, aşure hahahaha. seriously though i cant make it, check the post above.