The food thread.

mutantllama

Nov 24, 2005
Maine
I haven't seen this one around here. What's your favorite kinds of food? Do you eat any "weird" things with your food? I eat cream cheese with my French toast.

Pizza. I love it so much I've started cooking it myself regularly. And I'm planning to get one of those pizza stones for my oven, so that the crust comes out super-awesome. :kickass:

Other than that my favorite foods are probably steak, and barbecued or fried chicken. I suck at cooking either of those myself (and don't currently have the funds to experiment with them a lot), but if done right they're like the food equivalent of sex.

I invented a sweet sandwich the other day, which I have wanted to try for a long time. I wanted to make a sandwich with a really long name, so I settled on Chicken Chili Cheeseburger. I made that minus the chili, so it was only a chicken cheeseburger. I just put some spicy chicken strips on a cheeseburger. It tasted amazing with a mix of bbq and ketchup.

I put half a mocha Starbucks frappuccino in a cup of Butterfinger hot chocolate earlier. It was susprisingly great. Also had some apple crisp. ftw

I invented a sweet sandwich the other day, which I have wanted to try for a long time. I wanted to make a sandwich with a really long name, so I settled on Chicken Chili Cheeseburger. I made that minus the chili, so it was only a chicken cheeseburger. I just put some spicy chicken strips on a cheeseburger. It tasted amazing with a mix of bbq and ketchup.

Nice.

The most I've ever done with burgers is to spread garlic and barbecue sauce over them as they cook, and then put bacon and cheese on when it's done. It tastes fucking amazing every time.

Over the past 3 days, I've eaten 3 pepperoni pizza hot pockets. It's gotten to the point where I basically live off of those things.

I need to start eating better food.

I consider myself an adventurous eater, and I love the whole variety of global cuisines. The spicier the better. Indian, Thai, Vietnamese, Middle Eastern, I love it.

But my favorite cuisine of all is the local seafood. Lobster, Maine shrimp, scallops, clams, muscles, calamari, and my favorite fish, haddock.

Indian YUM!!!

It's pretty new to me, but I've throughly enjoyed it every time I've ate it. I also enjoy Chinese food like crazy, but it's much more fattening so I don't eat it much because I'm trying to become a hunk with a 6 pack.

My other favorites are...
Chipotle
Moe's
Panchero's
Quizno's
FireHouse Subs

Japanese is my favorite international food.

I also love macaroni and cheese and all forms of beef and pork. Also turkey. Chicken is okay, but I like turkey better. I like meat. Salad is cool too. Particularly caeser. I usually like to just eat the lettuce with nothing else except dressing. Sentence. Fragments are. Cool.