The food thread.

I don't think there's anything edible that I don't like.

2855-21-Human-BodyLG.jpeg

I don't know if you guys would like this but I put Tempeh with cheese and put a whole thing of garlic on it covered in oil with kale over it.

Hufu, dost thou have it?

I've heard about that stuff.

I'm pretty curious as to what human meat really tastes like. If I had the opportunity to have some, I might try it (though I'd most likely be too freaked out), but it's not a priority.

I generally eat fairly shittily. Spaghettios, Ramen soup, various Stouffer's frozen foods, pizza bagels, etc.

Every school day I have a salami, lettuce, tomato, pickle, and jalepeno sandwich with vinegar on a roll.

Some of my favorite foods include spaghetti, stuffed cabbage, goulash, sausage scaloppini, ziti, pasta salad, and some other shit.

WaWa meatball sandwhich. 10 inch, with provolone. Toasted, sometimes. [/thread]

And once again, I thought we were done with this fucking "The ____ Thread" horse shit but I see that I was wrong. It just pisses me off so much for some reason.

I just finished eating a premium sirloin steak(cooked by myself),and a baked potato so I'm inclined to mention that.
I also love Mexican food, anything with ground beef, refried bean, tortillas, and extra grease is bound to be amazing.
Asian food is also great(the American version and the real deal).

Tbh I would probably eat human. I have no moral objections to it.

I have had intense cravings for cheeseburgers the last few weeks and have probably eaten more than is good for me.