Mexican
Italian
Steak
Seafood

I hate:

Pork
Chicken
Carrots

I know its an unhealthy choice I made not to eat white meat or carrots, but fuck it. Why bother eating if you don't enjoy your food?
I also enjoy an uncommon snack....pita with hommus. good stuff. my mom complains though cause I eat all of it in one sitting.

lobster.jpg

Kicked his ass.

There are few things I love more than going to a good restaurant. Anything is better than the shit I make for myself at home. I really like chinese food, mexican food, greek food, and I've recently been getting into thai food (that shit is fantastic!).

But the best food is the stuff my relatives cook up. My grandmother is notorious for being a bad cook but one thing she kicks ass at is making pastel azteca, which is probably my favorite mexican dish of all time. Check it: http://www.recipefiles.org/view_recipe.php?id=106

My mother can make some mean enchiladas, and just about everybody in my family makes fantastic menudo (a nice soup made from cow tripe (sounds gross but it's actually awesome, plus the smell of it reminds me of my childhood).

My favorites are probably italian and american (atleast some of it) and most other european food. Chinese and japanese is totally ok too.
I also like swedish traditional dishes like swedish style peasoup and panncakes, isterband with creamed potatos and beatroot, meatballs and potatos, pyttipanna with fried eggs and beatroot, fried pork with onion sauce, etc.

I can't stand most bean dishes which most veggies never seam to understand and always rants about how you can eat that instead of meat. But it fucking sucks so who would want to? :p

Also indian and the middle eastern cuisine is not my style either.

Wikipedia makes everything too easy.

I like the English translation for isterband. "Lard-ribbon" doesn't exactly bring to mind the most appetising mental image, but I guess I wouldn't know unless I've tried it.

Heh well it is an direct translation from isterband so yeah, it does sound kinda gross I hated it for many years but recently I have found out that it rules. :)

and just about everybody in my family makes fantastic menudo (a nice soup made from cow tripe (sounds gross but it's actually awesome, plus the smell of it reminds me of my childhood).
Sounds kind of Scottish, that cow tripe. Like sheep's stomach stuffed with spinach and goat intestines, or something.
I turn green just from the mention of such dishes. Never tried anything like that. but it definitely sounds gross.

My favorite food is Indian food, especially tandoori dishes. I also really like burritos and wraps. I eat a lot of weird stuff on a daily basis, but it's mostly for bodybuilding purposes, and not for enjoyment (I sound like Big Dave here. man, I wish he still posted here). These weird foods include: cottage cheese with peanut butter (a good protein/fat meal), cottage cheese on rice cakes, beef jerky, protein drinks, protein bars, oatmeal with protein powder mixed in, tuna with salsa, etc.

Caesar salad ftmfw :worship:

I love them, but it kind of defeats the purpose of a salad by dumping tons of dressing, cheese and croutons on it.

Every morning I have my favorite breakfast/brunch. It's a big bowl of granola cluster, cheerios and raisin bran mixed with yogurt, strawberries, melon and chocolate chips, and a nice big cup of black coffee to wash it down.