Martin Lopez

AbsentFriend

Hail to the King
Mar 3, 2003
Tha Nethalandz!
I'm so fucking glad he's back! I hope he's doing well! And I hope he keeps on doing well! He belongs to Opeth man!

I just thought this could be a thread about us showing some respect for the man and give him some support! I hope he's reading this.

So Martin, glad you're back on the tour! We all love you and your drumming in Opeth! I think you are a vital part of Opeth's sound nowadays. Stick in there man! I hope to talk to you again the next time you're playing in Holland. Oh yeah, your snarehead and drumstick are hanging on the wall in our livingroom! Take it easy!! But when are you comming back to The Netherlands??? :D

Greetings,
Roy

His drug habit is starting to fuck with the band, you know why he was having panic attacks. the coke and weed have gotten to him, and yes he's been known to do rails

^How the fuck do you know? Even if it were so, people should be supporting him and be possitive about his return. Maybe that would be enough for him to start thinking about his habbit?!

forest of october said:
Well he is from South America, you try growing up next to a cocaine field and not endulging a little.
Martin was born in sweden and grew up in Uruguay, which is pretty far from columbia you ignorant dumbass

Well All885 is right... I just hope he gets in under control, so this shit doesn't happen again...

Good to see he's back on tour.