Maryland Deathfest IX

DUDES :oops: You make me feel special. I'll be ok though. I couldn't take anyone's money. I'm currently looking into flights etc.

I don't know dude, Dead Congregation, Funebrarum, Acid Witch, Aura Noir, Cianide, Coroner, Corrosion of Conformity, Doom, Goatsnake, Hail of Bullets, Hooded Menace, Inquisition, Mammoth Grinder, Neurosis, Nuclear Assault, Orange Goblin, Pulling Teeth, and Repugnant all rule.

Holy fuck you guys are going to get to see Coroner, I would seriously get on a plane just for that if I had the money. Hope they stick around for a year or two so I can get to see them somewhere.

The lineup is pretty good, but not much more than that. I would have preferred the previous couple years to this upcoming one. The bands I really want to see are Dead Congregation, Devourment (though I'm seeing them tomorrow night), Inquisition, Goatsnake, Orange Goblin and Wormed. Theres a lot of other bands on the line up that will be really cool to see (and I've already seen Neurosis) but this is sort of a disappointment. Fuck.

Like, I like Coroner and shit but it's kinda surprising to me that they will make two 'prog-thrash legends' headline a festival that has made this extreme metal image over the years.