Masterpieces.

Hard choice, there are in fact some very good albums out there, if you know where to look, cut it to top ten, missed out a lot but, oh well

Amon Amarth - The Avenger
Vintersorg - Cosmic Genesis
Nevermore - Dead Heart In A Dead World
Iced Earth - Burnt Offerings
Dismember - Death Metal
Agalloch - The Mantle
ManOwaR - Kings Of Metal
Nile - Black Seeds Of Vengeance
Blind Guardian - Imaginations From The Otherside
Iron Maiden - Piece Of Mind

Amorphis - Tuonela
The Gathering - How to measure a planet?
Hammerfall - Legacy of kings
Iron Maiden - Number of the beast
Metallica - Master of puppets

Sorath said:
Cosmic Genesis is nowhere near the best Vintersorg album. Hedniskhjärtad is (MCD but still the best).

Well, thank you for your opinion.

Any other comments you'd like to make.

That narrowly pushed out Storm Of The Lights Bane, the only reason it did was because I find SOTLB very hard going, it's great, but I just feel wierd after listening to it.

Heavy Metal Samurai said:
Hard choice, there are in fact some very good albums out there, if you know where to look, cut it to top ten, missed out a lot but, oh well

Amon Amarth - The Avenger
Vintersorg - Cosmic Genesis
Nevermore - Dead Heart In A Dead World
Iced Earth - Burnt Offerings
Dismember - Death Metal
Agalloch - The Mantle
ManOwaR - Kings Of Metal
Nile - Black Seeds Of Vengeance
Blind Guardian - Imaginations From The Otherside
Iron Maiden - Piece Of Mind

God, now I know why Elitists think Agalloch are overrated.

Well, that guy likes Disturbed, so he can't really say anything.

Why are most of the people on here Nu-Metal loving asswipes.

At least Agalloch's singer doesn't sound like someone slapping a monkey.

If anything Agalloch are Under-rated and all this "Mallcore" Chart nonesense is over-rated.

But Hey, I don't care, he can believe what he wants, I know the truth.

So if my list said

Korn
Disturbed
Slipknot
Linkin Park
Staind
Incubus
Tool
Mudvayne

Would that be more to his taste

Disturbed is a fucking word!

It's a goddamned English WORD, for fucks sake! It has nothing to do with the band. Jesus f'n Christ.

I was trying to think of a name one day to use for a DeviantArt account, and I came up with Disturbed Antics(disturbedantics). That account got banned. Then I used Plague-Stricken. I think that got banned. Then I came up with Disturbed4ntics. It was just kind of a "tech" version of Disturbed Antics. I have the same name at every single board and forum I visit.

And guess what. Antics is an English word, too!

Regardless, I was reffering to the other shitty masterpieces you listed. You listed albums by some of the worst bands ever to exist. It's an insult to even have Agalloch mentioned in that list.

Worst bands ever to exist?

Who would that be then?

The thread is about opinions, nobody started giving anyone else abuse, Fucking Hell.

Just because you don't like a band don't call them shit, how many of those albums have you actually heard then?

All

or

None?

I don't give a shit anyway, say what you want, but in my mind those albums are masterpieces and guess what, that's what counts, Fuckwit.