Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Warrel Dane

Votes: 10 58.8%

• Total voters

Schraiber

Opeth fanboy
Feb 5, 2002
Hell
Who is the better vocalist? It's tough, but I gotta go with Warrel Dane... he makes me feel more powerful.

Originally posted by Diluvial_bloodshed
Nevermore was good before that Dead Heart bullshit

You know, that's the only Nevermore album I have and I've NEVER been able to understand what the fuss is all about. Perhaps it's time I should check out their earlier works....

In any case, I had to vote for Matt - vocals on The Hunter make me want to sing along each and every time. :)

Originally posted by Diluvial_bloodshed
Jay, look back at the album Dead Heart in a Dead World or Politics of Extacy and then compare Dead Heart to it ( no rudeness intended )

Thanks man - I heard good things about PoE. :) Dead Heart never grabbed my attention to be honest, so I'll check out PoE.

Originally posted by JayKeeley
You know, that's the only Nevermore album I have and I've NEVER been able to understand what the fuss is all about. Perhaps it's time I should check out their earlier works....

In any case, I had to vote for Matt - vocals on The Hunter make me want to sing along each and every time. :)

My thoughts exactly Jay. I own Dead Heart, and it has a few good songs, but overall the album didn't do all that much for me. But I've heard thats one of their weaker albums. And I voted for Matt.

I wonder if people are voting for "favorite band" here as opposed to "favorite vocalist".....I always thought Matt Barlow had one of the best voices in metal, regardless of what you think of Iced Earth.