Meeting up backstage...

Well, if I'd say I wanted a backstage pass, or to meet Opeth, evryone says "heeheeee, groupieee... " That sucks man, I cant help it I'm a girl you know, Opeth kicks ass and that's it, I just want to say, whooooooooooooooooooow, I ADORE DELIVERANCE... !!!!

Originally posted by Hearse
:lol: Thats what I did, but then I looked so gay jumping around frantically that they tried to get piece of my ass, and I became a groupie. :lol:
I don't think it was just the frantic jumping that did it Hearse... :p

Yah, Hearse's big blue eyes and purrty hair. hehehe :p

And I don't DARE get into the groupie discussion. I did that a bit already on the San Francisco show thread. But Triste and I agree with you, Nina. It's a bitch being in the music industry and being a girl. Heaven forbid if I decide to wear anything OTHER than a band t-shirt! Sheesh. Talk about stereotyping.

.. I wanna smoke up as many members of Opeth as possible..

but that might be unlikely.

Unless they read the forum.

HEY GUYS, WANNA SMOKE? (for the non-smokers, howabout booze?)

Originally posted by Koujo
I suggest to leave as soon as the show is over...push and shove your way out if you have to...and find the busses...

Me and my friends saw where the busses were before the In Flames show when they played in Jersey with DT and Sentenced...so as soon as the show was over...we just went to the busses and they were all cool about meeting their fans...got pictures and autographs and talked to Peter and Bjorn...really nice guys....
We did something similar except we got to Birch Hill early and ended up hanging out with members of In Flames, Sentenced and Dt, got autographs and pics and shit.

Talk to 'em like normal people, and try at the very least to get their phone number

I did actually get a semifamous metal personality's phone number, one of the guys in My Dying Bride during their "Like Gods of the Sun" tour :cool: