Megadeth?

try "Countdown To Extinction". Dave hates Metallica because they are rich rock stars and sold 60? 80? maybe 100 million records and he was given the boot in '83.

Screw Rust in Peace, Peace Sells... But Who's Buying?! shall always be their best.

Dave hates Metallica because he's a total retard who can't get over getting booted out of a band for being an uncontrollable psycho from Hell. Megadeth are much better than Metallica and about 50% of all Thrash bands but Dave undermines them by going on about Metallica all the time.

DiscipleOfThePit said:
Dave hates Metallica because he's a total retard who can't get over getting booted out of a band for being an uncontrollable psycho from Hell.

Maybe Lars couldn't keep him on a short leash like he does with Hetfield. He was used - plain and simple.

DiscipleOfThePit said:
Megadeth are much better than Metallica and about 50% of all Thrash bands but Dave undermines them by going on about Metallica all the time.

Agreed. I'll always think MegadetH are the shit - but Dave needs to move on with his life and close the 'I used to be in Metallica' chapter.

GregadetH said:
We are on the same internet as you - right?

yeah..no shit. Maybe the kid's young or something. I've always liked Megadeth but I think they would have been better had someone else been the singer and dave focused on the riffs. Or if the duo of Dimebag and Vinnie had joined after the so far so good album. Although Rust in Peace is one of my favorite albums of all time. Countdown was decent but much like the rest of the latter albums, lacked start to finish album quality. Good songs here and there.

get
killing is my buissness...and buisness is good
peace sells...but whos buying
so far so good so what
rust in peace
countdown to extinction
the system has failed (if you want some more megadeth but get this one last)

great band
megadeth is one of the best bands of all time:headbang:

he hates metallica because in the early days, they threw him out of the band and soon after they became huge rock starts and now hes jealous

as for megadeth, start with their album "rust in peace". forget the others. rust in peace is full fledged thrash metal

jdelpi said:
He's young, and it makes me happy a young kid is getting into Megadeth.
I'm happy he's getting into Megadeth and Anthrax!
Welcome, Rifle dude!!
:headbang:

GregadetH said:
Agreed. I'll always think MegadetH are the shit - but Dave needs to move on with his life and close the 'I used to be in Metallica' chapter.

How gold is the interview on Arsenel of Megadeth from the peace sells era where he says that he wanted to quit several times and that they were holding him back :lol:

He was used - plain and simple
used for what ?
Even he admits he got booted cause he was an angry drunk asshole. doesn't sound like the kind of guy i wanna be stuck going cross country in a van with for months on end. he was better off going solo anyways. you might be calling yourself gretallica if he didn't. :mad:

Get any of their albums, but make eveything PRIOR to 1995 a priority to own. As for what happened between him and Metallica, see all above comments. What is ironic/weird is that in an interview with Lars father, he stated Dave was a polite and grounded fellow at the time. Always asking how he (Lars father) and his wife were and always willing to help out.

karrokid said:
used for what ?
Even he admits he got booted cause he was an angry drunk asshole. doesn't sound like the kind of guy i wanna be stuck going cross country in a van with for months on end. he was better off going solo anyways. you might be calling yourself gretallica if he didn't. :mad:

Looks like you're getting St. Angry!

metal_thrashing_kansan said:
Get any of their albums, but make eveything PRIOR to 1995 a priority to own. As for what happened between him and Metallica, see all above comments. What is ironic/weird is that in an interview with Lars father, he stated Dave was a polite and grounded fellow at the time. Always asking how he (Lars father) and his wife were and always willing to help out.

Anything before Cryptic Writings was pure gold IMO...

As for the interveiw with Lars Father about Dave - it does make you wonder.

U guys are awesome!!!!

Megadeth is one of the coolest bands ever, and so is Anthrax.

And yes I am young, i am actually only 14.

Once again YOU GUYS ROCK! :headbang: