Metal 2016

The wait is over!

I think Cobalt is releasing a new album next year (or maybe even late this year). Regardless, I'm sure it'll be fucking killer

0.jpg

The wait is over!

I think Cobalt is releasing a new album next year (or maybe even late this year). Regardless, I'm sure it'll be fucking killer

McSorley's been all over the show like a mad woman's shit lately with personal problems and with Hooded In Oil I wouldn't hold my breath on new Cobalt,though that would be great.

McSorley's been all over the show like a mad woman's shit lately with personal problems and with Hooded In Oil I wouldn't hold my breath on new Cobalt,though that would be great.

Erik said he's carrying on without him. Yeah he really went off the deep end. Apparently the guy from Nachtmystium is going to be doing vocals?

Erik said he's carrying on without him. Yeah he really went off the deep end. Apparently the guy from Nachtmystium is going to be doing vocals?

I feel sorry for Phil,mentally I think he's really been struggling and it's disappointing to hear he won't be involved with Cobalt...to me it's not Cobalt without him.

Yeah it'll be interesting to see how it turns out. I mean, Phil wasn't involved with Man's Gin, which is pretty killer

That's true...i was a bit disappointed in the one after Smiling Dogs though,man Smiling Dogs is such a killer album...unbelievable songwriting really! Erik is great but I can't help but think that Phil would be slightly annoyed knowing a guy from Nachtmystium will be in Cobalt.I consider Phil a friend and respect his taste in music especially when it comes to BM but like you say Erik is definitely no slouch when it comes to writing good tunes.

If you believe him on the NWN forum he said he was out of the band because he refused to be politically correct and "fuck Muslims" basically. He also is closing Hooded in Oil.

Exmortus' new album will be called "Ride Forth" and is due out in January.

God I love this fucking band "Slave to the Sword" was easily one of my top 10 albums of the year in 2014. The song Warrior of the Night is fucking amazing!

Ted says next year so TBA I'm guessing. Everyone is saying vinyl pressing plants are swamped. All labels seem delayed.

Ted says next year so TBA I'm guessing. Everyone is saying vinyl pressing plants are swamped. All labels seem delayed.

Yeah it seems as though they've been pretty busy the last 12 months that's for sure,I'll be keeping an eye out for it! That cd repress is a good one aswell.

"We're thrilled to announce a very especial repress of one of the OOP and most sought-after Memento Mori reissues: none other than DELIRIUM's "Zzooouhh". This very especial repress, aptly titled "Zzooouhh + Demos/Live", will be out as a 2CD featuring the "Zzooouhh" album (1990), the "Delirium" demo (1988), the "Amputation" demo (1989) and a full live show recorded straight from the soundboard @ Network (Aalst, Belgium) back in March 31st 1991. Over 120 minutes of rancid, primitive and odorous Death/Doom Metal like some sort of Celtic Frost / Dream Death meets early Asphyx and Necro Schizma, with one of the most putrid voices ever. All songs will be subtly remastered by Ted Tringo (owner of Dark Symphonies / The Crypt) @ The Ancient Way Mastering. Expanded / upgraded layout by Ted Tringo as well. Release date: January 25th, 2016."