Metal 2016

They should have swapped the single and the album cover art. I agree the single is nothing special but im still looking forward to the album.

Finally some new Solution .45 Christian Alvestam is legit one of my favorite vocalists.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else know about this? Great line up. Looks like it has lots of potential.

God Of Atheists is Asgeir Mickelson's extreme metal project. Was supposed to come out in 2014, but most likely next year. No details, but lineup is:

Asgeir Mickelson - Guitar
Trym - Drums
ICS Vortex - Vocals
Carl August Tidemann - Solo guitar
Ihsahn - Keyboards
Sareeta - Violin
Lars K. Norberg - Bass
Vibeke Stene - Soprano

OH MY FUCKING GOD

THIS! :hotjump:

All my worries of what the band was going to sound like without any of the members(outside of Krummerer) from their last two albums were just flushed down the toilet. I dont know how they still nailed it without the other three guys, but boy am i happy.

New Obscura AND Vektor next year? Honestly, that would be more than enough for me. Reminds me of 2011, when both of their albums where at the top of my list for AOTY.

THIS! :hotjump:

All my worries of what the band was going to sound like without any of the members(outside of Krummerer) from their last two albums were just flushed down the toilet. I dont know how they still nailed it without the other three guys, but boy am i happy.

New Obscura AND Vektor next year? Honestly, that would be more than enough for me. Reminds me of 2011, when both of their albums where at the top of my list for AOTY.

Yeah man, it's so obvious which albums will likely be in my top 5 next year (though there are always some surprises). 2015 is going to be a lot more difficult. I've been thinking lately about what my top albums of the year will be, it's almost that time. Some good music has come out this year but very few albums that are absolute must includes this year. I know Vhol and Black Fast will likely be on there. Maybe Sycamyre and gama bomb. Hope something comes out in the next month that blows me away.

Is there a release date on that new Obscura? I'm so fucking excited for this. This album will be AOTY 2016 for me haha