Metal 2016

January? Niiice! Right around my berfday. :kickass: I remember Unknown posting the name of the album when they were done recording. Was there an album cover already released too or am i tripping? I remember some neat NASA thingamajig.

Yeah there was that dead astronaut cover, looked neat. Not sure if it was the final album cover or just concept art/ shirt art though. Didn't have the logo on it if i recall correctly. At least the January date is new info though. Exmortus and Vektor in the same month, I'm going to be a happy metalhead.

Also: Voivod and Vektor are touring together in 2016!

Pv5UAnm.jpg

Church of Misery have a new one coming out next year with Dave from Blood Farmers on guitar, can't fucking wait!

New album cover, heh

hLGgkmm.jpg

Pretty much a mess. Apparently in a dystopian future they use samurai swords and vintage guns? Why is he carrying a robot's head? Do we really need to see what vic's butt looks like?

Yeah he doesn't really have anywhere to go either. I feel like by the pose it's supposed to be him walking out into a wasteland, or down a road. Apparently he's walking into a river/lake?

I am assuming since he is touring doing the Abigail thing this Fall that his new one will not be completed in time, so, 2016 - KING DIAMOND!

Metal Church with Mike Howe, high hopes. EDIT: Looks like this is Fall 2015!

I think 2016 is also new Circus Maximus and Pagan's Mind - double whammy of OH YEAH.

I am assuming since he is touring doing the Abigail thing this Fall that his new one will not be completed in time, so, 2016 - KING DIAMOND!

Metal Church with Mike Howe, high hopes. EDIT: Looks like this is Fall 2015!

I think 2016 is also new Circus Maximus and Pagan's Mind - double whammy of OH YEAH.

Hell yeah for both of those!

Destruction is in the studio :kickass:

From Facebook: "We have now officially started recording the new record in Switzerland at Little Creek Studio. The album will be out in April/May 2016! More updates on the new thrashpiece soon ..."