Metal 2016

"Influenced by legends like IRON MAIDEN, old MANOWAR, MERCYFUL FATE, OMEN, BROCAS HELM, ALKATEYA, HEAVY LOAD (among many others) and contemporary heroes like SLOUGH FEG, DOOMSWORD, SKULLVIEW, THE LAMP OF THOTH"

from their FB. if that wets your whistle.

meanwhile lemmy is headbanging to the new gehennah album in hell.

Reactions: CiG
I'll check it out, but I just put on that Ravensire album so give me a second.

Edit, just checked out Tyfon's Doom. You weren't kidding. This is some SERIOUSLY awesome heavy metal. The drum production is so weird. Like, I can't even hear that bass drum, but it works.

Last edited:
i'm digging that horns 'n hooves thing, so cheers to you too! i always struggle to find good new BM, too much bland shit to wade through.

tyfon's doom is all one random finnish guy btw.

what did you think of ravensire, yoda?

So the new Destroyer 666 is fucking kicking my ass big time, This album is fucking phenomenal. Easily an album of the year candidate for me.

Still holding out for Friday when my copy of the new D666 gets here. Tarot should be here sometime eventually, but I broke down and listened to that beautiful Pagan Altar love song of an album. Easily my favorite so far.

Reactions: Master_Yoda77
Will check that out ASAP.

New Irkallian Oracle - Apollyon out now on NWN, tbh one of the first death metal albums I've been overly excited for in a while. Nothing posted yet about it. Will update this when they do.

First update: for the whiny cunts who can't ever figure out an album from its artwork
image.jpeg