Metal 2016

Denner/Sherman EP was good so I have high hopes

I've come to the conclusion that I may actually like Denner and Sherman more than King D. I like every Mercyful Fate album, even the ones considered bad. I just can't say the same for King D's solo stuff. Given that, I have a hard time thinking I'll be disappointed with it just because a new singer is attached. Sample I heard sounded good.

Reactions: CiG
Double post ITT

Warfather has a new record coming out in September. Produced by Erik Rutan so basically half of Morbid Angel is involved with the project.

The last two tracks of the new Vektor are really like one big 17 minute plus extreme progressive metal masterpiece.

The rest of the album seems somewhat disjointed on the first three listens. I'll give them another couple listens before passing judgement however, progressive music takes some time to digest. I've been playing tracks 9 and 10 on repeat during my commute though. Amazing music. The transition between them is seamless.

I think good things should never be rushed, but I do wish Droner by Opium Warlords would come out already. Oh well, at least the new Lord Vicar album is looking good for me.

The last two tracks of the new Vektor are really like one big 17 minute plus extreme progressive metal masterpiece.

Interesting. Based on this alone I might pick it up sooner than planned.

Reactions: Evil Dead
I think good things should never be rushed, but I do wish Droner by Opium Warlords would come out already. Oh well, at least the new Lord Vicar album is looking good for me.

I still don't have the second album. I love the band but the label they're attached to is fucking expensive as shit and European.

That's some good shit.

Do you actually like Volbeat? I can't stand them. In fact, I fucking despise them. They refused to show up at Metalfest in my city because they said the stage was not spacious enough. Fucking twats. They also didn't want to stick to organisers' orders.

Do you actually like Volbeat? I can't stand them. In fact, I fucking despise them. They refused to show up at Metalfest in my city because they said the stage was not spacious enough. Fucking twats. They also didn't want to stick to organisers' orders.

Didn't know they did that, but meh whatever. They have some decent tracks. Especially Room 24 featuring King Diamond. It's a killer track

Volbeat is okay for radio bro metal. Still, not sure I'd ever buy an album.

This, I like them, but I don't think i'd go out and buy an album.