Metal Campers just goto Ragnarok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectfully disagree - but it's not of the "OMFG, I gotta go" variety for me either. That said, if Metal Camp is out and an RC contingent actually does go to this thing then it's a cool possibility.
Can someone just page Nemtheanga, find out which festivals Primordial will be playing, so we can all book our airfare?

Zod

Can someone just page Nemtheanga, find out which festivals Primordial will be playing, so we can all book our airfare?

Zod

l_cf2a6ffdafba481f2995fcc1cdb27806.jpg

Zod

He has not told me about anything past January 08. I'll shoot him a message and see if they have been in contact with the Ragnarok people at all.

Local Irish bands. I already checked flight prices to Dublin for 12/15. You're looking at $400 roundtrip.

They're also playing the Arnhem festival this December with Cruachan and Vreid.

ammflyer01.jpg

The Arnhem Metal Meeting is one of the best Festivals I have ever been to. I have been to the last 3 and will be at this one too. Very well organized, a great variety of bands, a great indoor venue, lots of vendors and lots of friends. I highly recommend going to this Fest. When they first announced this years Fest they said it was going to be the final edition, not sure if that is true or not. Be a shame if it was.

They're also playing the Arnhem festival this December with Cruachan and Vreid.

ammflyer01.jpg

Fuck, thats 2 days before my birthday, I might have to look into that. Shouldn't cost more than 50-60 euros for a bus ride there. :p

As far as Ragnarok goes, I can take a peek here and give you guys the easiest way there. Chances are its cheapest to do Frankfurt then take a train or bus. Or london -> Frankfurt -> train/bus.

If we get a decent contingent going, its cheap enough for me to fly down there. Hell, Air Berlin might have a direct flight for me. :p

mal sehen. :lol:

Zod

Just heard from Alan. They have not been contacted by the Ragnarok organizers at all about playing. So if anyone really wants to see them you should email the organizers and plead your cases. Might work, might not.

I am going to send a message to the Ragnarok about Primordial.

There is also an English section to their forum:

http://www.ragnaroek-festival.com/forum/phpBB2/index.php?sid=975ac12fcadaf35fce0d507ca88a5113

They added:
New Bands confirmed Website

We´re proud to announce:
Agalloch (we knew this already)
Battlelore
Helrunar

Nothing is confirmed yet but there might be possible good news with a band that starts with P and ends with L. I hope it works out.

Honestly, I really REALLY wanna do this fest.

I will do everything in my power to make it happen.

Firstly, I have to sort out my passport situation. I have to apply for a fucking new one, which might not even be accepted, thanks to a mother moving to the middle east (one of those long stories).

Status
Not open for further replies.