Metal Vs. Classical

prince opeth said:
You should try Opeth - Deliverance (the song) because of its weird similarity to Beethoven's 5th symphony first moment, in that it starts out with a really really barbaric simple motife and develops exponentially into a really beautiful piece that wouldn't have been obvious at all from the beginning of the song. If your prof gets bored skip to around 8:50 in the song were theres an amazing change into the clean part. If he isnt impressed by THAT i dunno what will work... good luck man.

Great, now all you need is a brain and a time machine, gogogo!

prince opeth said:
You should try Opeth - Deliverance (the song) because of its weird similarity to Beethoven's 5th symphony first moment, in that it starts out with a really really barbaric simple motife and develops exponentially into a really beautiful piece that wouldn't have been obvious at all from the beginning of the song. If your prof gets bored skip to around 8:50 in the song were theres an amazing change into the clean part. If he isnt impressed by THAT i dunno what will work... good luck man.

hey man i need some helkp with my senior thesis, so if you could get back to me on or before december 14th, 2004, you'd be helping me out a lot.

*bows to da prince*