Metallica's new freak project record

I only just heard that. I'm not even slightly put it out, it was worse than I thought it might be but I wasn't even slightly hopeful.

Can't wait for all the people I know who love Metallica to say its great.

If anyone doesn't know, there is now a 90 second preview for The View.
The only thing I don't mind is James' vocals. Otherwise I think it's terrible

If Lou was completely absent from this album, that preview woulda been cool.... but he's not, and he ruins it. That's not even singing man, it just sounds like complaining to me.

Let us be honest with eachother guys..if it is a metallica album or metallica project and it doesn't have this logo:

558px-Metallica_wordmark.svg.png

It is most likely shit.

On the positive side, completely ignoring Lou Reed, the actual music sounds pretty good (if that fucking riff wasn't repeated over and over) considering this is the 2011 version of Metallica. The problem is, you can't ignore Lou Reed, he completely fucking ruins the song by trying to be artsy or whatever the fuck this is, it just sounds ridiculous. James' first singing part sounded good, his vocals have a bit more grit again.

The sad thing is all the Metallica maggots will flock to buy this record probably landing it on some chart. Some of these Metallica fans would buy a sack of pubic hairs from the band if it was for sell as well as a pile of certified Metalliturds.

I don't hate the newer metallica like many others do (except for st. anger, that was weird). This track, however, was pretty fucking terrible and I won't listen to it ever again.