-=Metropolis=- likes to use drugs and alcohol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it every new forum I go to post on there's always some random asshole that has to talk shit about me and have a problem with what I talk about. It's like it's inevitable that people cannot just chill the fuck out and not get all pissed every time they see something they don't like.

I'm sorry it's just bullshit.

What the fuck is your problem man? I can only talk about subjects that you deem are worthy? I'm sorry but you guys always go off talking about random dumb shit too, why should I not be able to?

simply because I know that the general lot here don't really have any interest in your love of being intoxicated. almost everyone here drinks. hell, i do. i really don't care WHAT you post. i'm just saying that it's annoying and to ensure that your stay here will include people wanting to have fun with ya, it just might be best to hold off on all of that stuff until you're here for a little longer than 2 days.

just looking for the best interest of your longevity here on the forum ;) no offense was intended

simply because I know that the general lot here don't really have any interest in your love of being intoxicated. almost everyone here drinks. hell, i do. i really don't care WHAT you post. i'm just saying that it's annoying and to ensure that your stay here will include people wanting to have fun with ya, it just might be best to hold off on all of that stuff until you're here for a little longer than 2 days.

just looking for the best interest of your longevity here on the forum ;) no offense was intended

If someone has a problem with it then that's great, obviously no one here even knows me yet, so I would not be jumping to conclusions if I were you. People will just have to get used to me.

But if you seriously have THAT big of a problem with be randomly speaking of weed, which is hardly a drug, then I will not continue to do so. I was merely bored and looking for some sort of obscure conversation starter.

Excuse me for not having 20,000 posts... but I DO like to do other things that sit on forums all day.
hey ya dumb kike. less than 5k over like 4 years?
might want to take a look at your post-rate, nancy drew. you've been depriving the streets of those fine dick lips over the last few days.

And you have to get used to US. New people never get treated well when they first join. If everyone got the same undue respect we'd be crawling with 3x as many idiots.

As friendly as you'll find this place to various forms of drug-taking, there is a way and means that distingushes you as not being cunt.

haha it's all in the delivery, really. you just came off as a heavy drug user. and why should I not jump to conclusions if you don't leave much to the imagination to begin with? regardless, drug talk IS perfectly fine... just plan the discussion starters a little more strategically

hey ya dumb kike. less than 5k over like 4 years?
might want to take a look at your post-rate, nancy drew. you've been depriving the streets of those fine dick lips over the last few days.

Dude I was being fucking sarcastic.
CCAALLLMMM DOOOOOWWWNNNN.

My post rate has been raising rapidly because I've been in one quite a few of these discussions trying to voice my opinions.

haha it's all in the delivery, really. you just came off as a heavy drug user. and why should I not jump to conclusions if you don't leave much to the imagination to begin with? regardless, drug talk IS perfectly fine... just plan the discussion starters a little more strategically

Yeah well... I'm not over "strategic" but whatever.

And how am I supposed to leave much to the imagination? You have to figure out who I am yourself I do not go around ranting about who I am I just make conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.