-=Metropolis=- likes to use drugs and alcohol

Status
Not open for further replies.
just looking for the best interest of your longevity here on the forum ;) no offense was intended

The way you worded your initial post completely contradicts this sentence and now you are back pedalling. Had you not meant to offend, you wouldn't have called him a "complete moron".

No offense intended.

To figure someone out, we have to jump to conclusions and prove the conclusions either true or false. My conclusion that you're a druggie was proved false, but my conclusion that you're quite uptight and stubborn is becoming true. Prove me wrong.

WHY DO YOU GUYS ALWAYS WARM UP TO N00BS?!!?

goddammit. it's those dick lips, right? FUCK.

...And what is wrong with "N00BS"? You were once a "noob" so fuck you. Everyone joined the site and was a "noob" at some point so hold your tongue. I hate your kind, the kind that classifies one by their status on a fucking forum.

Kevin, you're always the cunt who picks these threads apart! Seeing to the core of things, you bastard!

No offence, obviously.

:p

To figure someone out, we have to jump to conclusions and prove the conclusions either true or false. My conclusion that you're a druggie was proved false, but my conclusion that you're quite uptight and stubborn is becoming true. Prove me wrong.

Eh I'm just being stubborn because I was pissed there for a little.

Don't worry I'll chill out. My personality has many side effects.

Yeah well... I'm not over "strategic" but whatever.

And how am I supposed to leave much to the imagination? You have to figure out who I am yourself I do not go around ranting about who I am I just make conversation.

...And what is wrong with "N00BS"? You were once a "noob" so fuck you. Everyone joined the site and was a "noob" at some point so hold your tongue. I hate your kind, the kind that classifies one by their status on a fucking forum.

resistancerz6.png

The way you worded your initial post completely contradicts this sentence and now you are back pedalling. Had you not meant to offend, you wouldn't have called him a "complete moron".

No offense intended.

besides, to me, all it appeared he wanted to talk about was drug use, which would then constitute him as a complete moron. i name 'em as i see 'em.

And dude, for your own best interest, I'd recommend not taking everything these people say so seriously and personally. You'll only get mad.

It's just the internet.

Kevin, you're always the cunt who picks these threads apart! Seeing to the core of things, you bastard!

No offence, obviously.

:p
And you're the faggot that always makes the most sense about everything! Fuck you!

Tons of offense in this post!

Status
Not open for further replies.