-=Metropolis=- likes to use drugs and alcohol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't smoke weed to be cool. And you are a dumb fuck for even thinking of that. Sure there's lots of people that think they are cooler because they smoke weed. But that's not why I started doing it, as I don't give two shits about what anyone thinks. I don't care who else does it, I will still do it.

There's nothing wrong with that.

except for the fact that its illegal....

ill download free music...wont do drugs.

iuve barely drank a quarter of a bottle of vodka and i'm buzzed now . yea i drink in the mornings afer i get off work. not that often though

i think my ADD makes me extremely nontolerant to alcohol. wicked. drunk for cheap.

me > life

tea im drunk now

not even a ahal a bottle of voka gt me drunk. jesus i suck.

ps expect a "jesis i cant believe i worte that when im sober".

ps2 im drunk on the net. im a losear

Yeah if you rarely post people wont, they'll just be like "who the fuck are you" when you post. I think liverslapper probably got made fun of and didnt understand that he was.

Yeah, but that's just a bit better than having a 5-page thread on how annoying your posts are started by a mod after your second day of posting. :p

:lol: I just found that a little bit of constructive criticism might be a good thing, and it appears that it was. Yeah, I was a little out of line since I'm a mod, but in the end, we understood each other better, which will lead to a better experience on the forum for all.

Oh not at all. I'm sure at least a few here had a good chuckle over it to begin with. Besides, the dude was taking it all a bit too seriously. :)

to be honest bozo, your girlyfriend bringing back up all these stupid now playing threads is about 1000 times more annoying than someone mentioning drugs or booze too much.

to be honest bozo, your girlyfriend bringing back up all these stupid now playing threads is about 1000 times more annoying than someone mentioning drugs or booze too much.

I DO COCAINE!

fuck that. it was all me. though, there were some key players that helped maintain the chaotic flux... BUT ME ME ME

Status
Not open for further replies.