Michael A. and Immortal

Prometheus

May 11, 2001
Cary, NC
Dan Swano mentioned in the Dan Swano forum that Michael's gonna be doing some vocal work for Immortal in a few weeks...just curious what Immortal sound like? are they worth checking out?

I think they are very good.....check them out....they have a new album out i think Sons of Northen.....hmhmhmhm something i don´t remember the name of it but it´s a very good album...:p

Immortal rule (at least the 3 last albums)
They just released an album though so what is it that they are gonna record with Mikael? (If they are that is)

I dunno.
That's not what I got from it. Seemed like Dan was just saying that Mike's vox are immortal (which they are), and nothing to do with the band Immortal. :confused:
We shall see I guess. I've been known more than once (or a hundred) times to be wrong about something. :lol:

After reading this thread tho, I have to wonder. From what I've heard of Immortal (granted, not that much) but I haven't been too impressed at all by them. Guess they're just not my "thang". :D

Your probably right now that i think about it. Dan had mentioned that the new Bloodbath is in the making, so maybe Mike was coming by to do some immortal vocals for the new Bloodbath album....makes more sense i guess...

Satori, not much progginess going on! They used to play ultra fast yet strangely melodic black metal, though nowadays its just pure metal riffage attacks, with some of the most memorable METAL riffs ever. At the Heart of Winter and the new one are great, but I could take or leave the in between album, Damned in Black. Anything before ATHOW is more traditional black.

Hmmmm, "Sons Of Northern Darkness" :lol: this title really really sucks (imo ofcourse)

Originally posted by Mayh
Hmmmm, "Sons Of Northern Darkness" :lol: this title really really sucks (imo ofcourse)

hmm what makes northern darkness so special? :) is it much better then southern darkness?

hmm personnaly i prefer eastern darkness.

:loco:

I'll have to check out 'Sons of Northern Darkness'. I saw it in the store but thought, nah, considering it wasn't long since I bought the one before that. I've been hearing good things about 'At the Heart of Winter' as well.
It sounds like they're even better than Damned in Black.

Originally posted by Demonspell
Mikael guesting in Immortal? That sounds like quite the mismatch...

I would have to agree. If I heard Mike while listening to an Immortal album I'd be like "what the fuck…!!!!" I don't think his voice goes with Immortal at all (period, end of statement).