Midnight...Midnight...Midnight...sheesh..

DAVETHEMETALGUY said:
we need Progpwer barf bags....then we could friet our forum names on them...

Maybe we could put "fuck you" on them...and that would singlehandedly solve the nametag dilemna...:rolleyes:

Rock on!

This is hilarious, but sad just the same, I toured with Crimson Glory on the "Transendence" tour and Midnight was exactly the same, drunk and completely sad/lonely.

Even though he was at the performances (Midnight the vocalist ) was no where to be found and that was 1989 in his prime.

I feel bad for Ben Jackson and John Drenning

(2) pros + 1 drunk does not = a reunion tour

:kickass: :puke::kickass: :puke: :kickass: :puke: :erk: :erk:

Ok so the trip to Greece was indeed a bit interesting (knowing EXACTLY what happened n' why) but they got there, they had a KILLER time in Greece and they were stoked to play in front of rabid fans again.. and got home alot easier.. hehehe

I've spoken to Mid about the art ~ he's got the "itch" (if you're creative in any way, you know what I mean) and is impatient to start...

As far as his solo stuff, I like it ~ it's very HIM and the emotions he's able to portray with his voice get me every time... and knowing him helps me better understand his solo work... While in Cleveland at BWBK in '04, he and Ben did Lost Reflection in the hotel room we were all hangin' out in and later Mid did Boxes and Pain... To hear that voice reverberate in a small hotel room was great (the jam in the hotel's bar with the guys of Seven Witches was kewl too)... He & Ben invited us down to the PP event but unfortunately none of us could go... (I now kick myself every time I think of it, 'cause Edguy was there that year... I am OBSESSED with them.. hehehe)

I think the reunion will be just fine... and I do so look forward to hearing the new material

I was at the Columbia County fair today in Portage, Wisconsin and looking at all the rabbits in their cages. Every rabbit had it's name on the top of the cage, and with all the recent CG news, I was sorta amused to see that there was one named Midnight. But when I looked down at the floor of the cage, there was no rabbit - i.e. no Midnight. :lol: No kidding!

I should have taken a photo, but the irony didn't hit me until I read this thread again. :erk: