Mikael goddamnit.

Risquit said:
Thanks. How cool would it be to wield real ones. Just imagine, you and your boys are in your car, some guys talk shit, and you roll out with medieval weapons. Unless they got guns, they're running.
LOL!!
yeah but even if they did have guns they'd be too surprised to do much because heres a bunch of crazy metal heads with large medieval weapons on their arses! :heh:
and if they didnt have guns, theyd run very far!

I have a Flail. you know...the metal balls with spikes on them...attached to a stick with a chain? It's pretty awesome, you should see what murderous things I"ve done to a watermelon.

Jinn said:
Who cares.

Get Jonas Renske as a guest vocalist!

How about Jonas and Steve Wilson singing backing vocals for Mikael? They'll be the new Crosby, Stills, and Nash... Akerfeldt, Wilson, and Renske.

Here's one more vote for Renske. Hearing him and mike doing vocal harmonies would be orgasmic to say the least.

They should get a power metal singer as a guest for the new album, that would be something original.

OK maybe it would be better if there wasn't any guest vocalist at all.

Death's Acre said:
Here's one more vote for Renske. Hearing him and mike doing vocal harmonies would be orgasmic to say the least.

I'd rather prefer having Steve Wilson, Carmelo Orlando and Vintersorg, they're my singing idols! :headbang:

Did you not hear Wilson trying to record harmonies on the DVD for MAster's Apprentices?

WORST SOUND EVER! It's painfully obvious the guy relies on studio magic to make himself sound so good on the Porcupine Tree albums.

fuck that guy. Vintersorg, Mikael, and Jonas would be cool. Vintersorg's a bit too...operatic sounding though. I'd rather see Vincent Cavanagh (anathema) do some vocals for maybe one Opeth song. That'd be pretty sweet.

the_drip said:
Did you not hear Wilson trying to record harmonies on the DVD for MAster's Apprentices?

WORST SOUND EVER! It's painfully obvious the guy relies on studio magic to make himself sound so good on the Porcupine Tree albums.

fuck that guy. Vintersorg, Mikael, and Jonas would be cool. Vintersorg's a bit too...operatic sounding though. I'd rather see Vincent Cavanagh (anathema) do some vocals for maybe one Opeth song. That'd be pretty sweet.

I agree, Vincent would be awesome. I love the new direction he has taken his vocals over the past 2 albums.

deliverance said:
yeah, he did guest backup vox for one part in the title track to Predators Portrait.
where at? sounds like it could be him on the part where it's like

"Cause he will remain, he'll remain the same. He's a Part of the game, and he will remain" i don't really hear anywhere else in the track that could be him.

^^haha! is that a chevy cavalier? please tell me that's not someone's actual car....

anyway, no guest vocalists please. this is turning into hip hop.

dorian gray said:
^^haha! is that a chevy cavalier? please tell me that's not someone's actual car....

anyway, no guest vocalists please. this is turning into hip hop.

yeah it's my car...i use the same sig on all the forums i frequent

and i've heard it all, so don't spend time trying to come up with some whitty remark about how you think it sucks.. :) that is , of course, unless you like it.