Mikael quits Bloodbath and I quit Mikael!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not going to watch that. I saw the other vide othey did about Storm Corrosion and it was fucking stupid.
Guess they were trying to be funny. Retards.

everyone in that room:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's ok to go off and do a album you want to do that's different, but to say you were just going through the motions the whole time to make fans happy makes me believe the guy is a fake poser. He rips off old Prog bands like Camel riffs, and even going as far as ripping off old song title names. He doesn't even practice the guitar so the guy is not evolving as a musician. He keeps putting out material that is consistently on the same level with no advance. Now what does he want to do? Fuck all his fans that gave his band money in the first place, and to turn his back on that crowd and say fuck you im not with you guys anymore. I might play an old death metal song for you, but otherwise I'd just throw these songs away because Im not a growler anymore. As if those old songs are just disposable memories of a time past.

It's ok to go off and do a album you want to do that's different, but to say you were just going through the motions the whole time to make fans happy makes me believe the guy is a fake poser. He rips off old Prog bands like Camel riffs, and even going as far as ripping off old song title names. He doesn't even practice the guitar so the guy is not evolving as a musician. He keeps putting out material that is consistently on the same level with no advance. Now what does he want to do? Fuck all his fans that gave his band money in the first place, and to turn his back on that crowd and say fuck you im not with you guys anymore. I might play an old death metal song for you, but otherwise I'd just throw these songs away because Im not a growler anymore. As if those old songs are just disposable memories of a time past.

that's exactly what the guy who shot Dimebag Darrel used to think

(actually watched a video for once) those guys in the video make me think they only got into BB when mickael rejoined :lol:. the way they talk about him leaving, its like they didnt already go through all this like the rest of us did 7 years ago :lol:. ive seen mickeal leave BB before, but this time i dont care :p, it was always just a fun project these guys had anyway

what a pack of fags

Who cares, the guy has probably growled into a mic everyday for 20 years. And he does not want to do it aymore. Who fucking cares. You do it.

if the guy doesn't feel like doing death metal so be it, mike isn't a poser, it would have been a poser thing to stay in bloodbath just to get some cash from the gigs, he didn't, and he actually did what I thought it would have been the right idea to start with, to get a side project and develope his prog-thing instead of doing it with opeth and dish a whole face of the band. it sucks that The best growler around called it quits but damn this is old news and he has the right to do whatever the fuck he wants, a gentleman's choice to step aside and give someone else the chance to lead bloodbath. some people here really need to stop being moronic trve metal dickheads and grow some balls.

if the guy doesn't feel like doing death metal so be it, mike isn't a poser, it would have been a poser thing to stay in bloodbath just to get some cash from the gigs, he didn't, and he actually did what I thought it would have been the right idea to start with, to get a side project and develope his prog-thing instead of doing it with opeth and dish a whole face of the band. it sucks that The best growler around called it quits but damn this is old news and he has the right to do whatever the fuck he wants, a gentleman's choice to step aside and give someone else the chance to lead bloodbath. some people here really need to stop being moronic trve metal dickheads and grow some balls.

You nailed it on the head right there. I would much prefer he did a side-project for his more Prog material than screw with Opeth. Opeth can still be Opeth without the growls, but I definitely felt using the Opeth moniker for a 70's style homage was a dumb idea.

Leaving Bloodbath when he himself acknowledges his growl isn't so great these days was the proper choice, and despite what some self-important metalheads seem to think, he didn't do it to piss you off personally.

If Bloodbath continues with a new growler I'll still tune in, and I'll still check out the next Opeth album even if I wasn't too big a fan of Heritage.

I don't think I'll be listening to any more Storm Corrosion though.:)

:Smokin:

If he doesn't want to do growls anymore than he needs to fucking end Opeth and call his band something else. Opeth has been doing metal since the first record and if he does not want that anymore he should end Opeth and call it something like Camel 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.