Mikael and Bloodbath

A guy heard I like metal and just recommended a ton of christian bands like Mortification and Living Sacrifice hahaha! Twas a ROFLcopter!

A guy heard I like metal and just recommended a ton of christian bands like Mortification and Living Sacrifice hahaha! Twas a ROFLcopter!

I like living sacrifice, Inhabit, reborn and conceived in fire are quite good albums, lyrics are kinda stupid though

praiseeeegrrrrrr the lorrrrrrrrrd, goooooood almightyyyyyyyyrgrrrrrr :zzz:

Despite the extremely horrid vocals, extol had its moments... didn't know they were a christian band though.

old living sacrifice

new living sacrifice

Last edited by a moderator:
Faith + 1 > bloodbathz

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81ibVbxkjnA&feature=related[/ame]

Knowing that Mikael is not satanic/anti-christian....what's up with the new bloodbath album? Its vehemently anti-christian. Is this supposed to be just tongue-in-cheek death mental drivel...or is this outright hatred? Without getting into a religious discussion, the lyrics to mock the cross are just plain mean. What do the rest of you think?

Mikael is anti-christian.

Bloodbath is playing DM and like any genre requires certain lyrical content,etc.. fitting to the music you're hearing and if bloodbath sang about a beautiful sunset or whatever it would not make sense or fit the music. It's not rocket science and maybe you should use your brain to try and understand music and why music sounds the way it does and has certain types of lyrical content image and what not.

If you can't figure it out just don't listen to it and it goes for any genre.