Mikael the Scientologist

Factorplayer

Nov 28, 2005
There's this line in Deliverance -

"Look me in the eyes, I'm clear"

I always kind of liked it, but wondered what it meant. Then a few weeks ago I a South Park episode making fun of Scientology and I had to look it up to see if that bs was true.

So in the course of my research I learn that Scientology uses the title 'Clear' to indicate a person who has freed himself from the reactive mind.

Now the whole song makes sense! The guy in the song has obviously progressed through scientology the the state of clear, and can now calmly drown his girlfriend without remorse. Those crazy fuckers.

south park turned out to be pretty educative?
Anyone seen this episode bout Satanic Christmas?

^exactly. Also, any interviews I have ever seen of Matt or Trey they always seem like intelligent and affable young fellows. :lol: But i love 'em dick and fart jokes, love 'em :lol:

scientology isn't even close as well-known or popular in Europe as in the United States, remember that as well ... most people in Europe haven't even heard of scientology, even less people know what they stand for.

I doubt it very very much that Mikael is a scientologist :p ... but perhaps Deliverance is inspired by it, who knows ...

People who think south park's main front is fuck, shit and jimmayyy just don't get the program whatsoever.

Oh and the Deliverance lyric was pretty much a given, don't need scientology to figure that one out.