MINDBLOWING DRUMMING (Dave Elitch / The Mars Volta)

It's good to see some mars volta fans on here. Anybody see them open for soundgarden this summer?

How is that even relevant?:guh: Go away troll.

Relax, I'm not a troll.. It's relevant because this thread is about "mindblowing drumming". I think Fleshgods drumming is pretty intense and he said he knows plenty that are faster(read?). I was simply just asking a question.. jeez..

Relax, I'm not a troll.. It's relevant because this thread is about "mindblowing drumming". I think Fleshgods drumming is pretty intense and he said he knows plenty that are faster(read?). I was simply just asking a question.. jeez..

Fair enough. I red that a bit too quickly.

The dude from Putridity, George Kollias, James King, Ricky Myers, John Longstreth, Lille Gruber.... they are all far more interesting and are probably all capable of playing faster than that dude (fwiw).
Fleshgod are hardly the best example of interesting bands that use blast beats.

Fair enough. I red that a bit too quickly.

no hard feelings :headbang:

The dude from Putridity, George Kollias, James King, Ricky Myers, John Longstreth, Lille Gruber.... they are all far more interesting and are probably all capable of playing faster than that dude (fwiw).
Fleshgod are hardly the best example of interesting bands that use blast beats.

ahh i see, will definitely check those out! :kickass: