Mixing Practice (fast heavy song)

Fizzy, flat, not very warm sounding, sounds like a really poorly miked solid state combo amp. Sorry for the negative comments, but they really don't fit with the rest of the tracks IMO. Do you have DI's?

Criticism is totally welcome, just curious. He mic'd my Mesa Triple rec, and 5150 ii. I'll look for the di's, not too sure if it was included. I got the files in a rush before I moved to a different city.

Thanks for the DI's, what is the tempo of the song? Gonna start on drum editing. Also, there seems to be blank spots in the overheads, is there supposed to be a ride as well?

I don't believe there was ride in this song. Aside from the ambient/oh's, the china was only used on certain spots. The tempo, yikes - sorry, I don't know. It was so long ago. :(

Very very nice, thank you! The bass got already some processing during tracking?
Can I ask you in which tonality is the tune?

a present for you! dig the song so much!! i mixed it with hi-fi monitoring at my girlfriends house! will look over it with some descent monitoring in my studio soon! so what do ya think??

besides i don´t see why people would ever wan´t to edit the drums on this song! their played pretty well and it flows just like it is!
Quantizing old school hardcore is the death sentence!

love the song bro

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10282303/hollow ground Illfate Aarons mix.mp3