MIXING TIME, SONG2: DI and Midi inside.

Thanks for the information Ermz :kickass: Do you guys talk about the vintage or the normal G412?

Mesas are awesome but I tend to play more on my savage. Just suits my playing just beautiful. I would say get a savage!

I´m really satisfied with my JVM205, but I consider selling my Krank Revolution jr. (nasty beast) and get me a Savage instead.

Wow, this thread is mega popular. Congrats Ola :lol:

The Harley Benton is cool. It's good for pulling tones at lower levels. I can't get a decent recording tone out of the Oversize 4x12 at the same volume. However in the room the Oversize smokes it a fair bit. A fair bit more gentle sounding, with the bass resonance lower, in a more mix-usable region. As cool as the Benton is for jamming and playing around, I'm not sure I'd use it on a pro recording again.

For the price though, let me state, it is amazing. Total value. Pair this with a Bugera and you're in budget tone heaven that 10 years ago you could only dream of.

Agree, it's all about value. I wouldn't mind owning a oversized cab, but I'm not a pro recorder. If I owned a studio I would probably reconsider.

Thanks for the information Ermz :kickass: Do you guys talk about the vintage or the normal G412?

I´m really satisfied with my JVM205, but I consider selling my Krank Revolution jr. (nasty beast) and get me a Savage instead.

The vintage of course. I wouldn't count on the normal to sound any good at all :D

Yes it's like my selfbuilded 2x12, it's great in my room, the floor vibrate at less than 1 and I like playing with it, but if I mic it the sound is a little cardboardy and boxy.
Great for playing at home

can't believe I ignored this thread. This is great. lol.

aboutblank: your guitar tone seems thin. I don't know what it is. and there seems to be a lot of energy in the bass frequencies... Like idk. did you high pass?

Here's my quick version!Some of the drum elements are missing since I was using Slate's Kontakt for drums,tomorrow I'll change the drums with S.D2.0.Tomorrow I'll do something with clean guitars on the intro and maybe I'll add some effect on the drums on the intro and I'll do some automation, post-production effects and editing!Comments are appreciated!Thanks!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2889697/Goddamn - theforgotten.mp3

P.S Goddamn can I add my mix to facebook, one of my friends want to hear the song!Tnx! :)