MODS: Please read

Mattie Valentine is Matt Tuck of B4MV! Mattie Valentine is his name on myspace and that's really adorable. His eyes are gorgeous, his skin is gorgeous, and his hair is gorgeous. He's just gorgeous!

Too bad for you that he's ghey.

I know. I've already got a friend who actually thinks he is a Dhampyr (Human by day, Vampire by night)

Dhampyr or whatever the fuck that is is not part of VtM, not at all :erk:

:lol:

Dood, so many other people have done much worse things than you have...I vote to have you baaacckkk :headbang:

No rly. This kid got banned for nothing really, when other people be racist and shit they have nothing done to them but being a slight annoyance gets you permabanned. :erk:

you're still on it, I just saw that you posted, decided to post that you should die already because I decided that I don't like you, and then I was waiting for your response, which I would read by clicking "View Post" and I would :lol: at whatever yous said.

Why does everyone have a sad face for my comment? Does anyone else think he's hot here? And they are not emo. Matt's just really love torn i guess. He has funny lyrics though.

Eternal Alchemist: LOL. Maybe he gets really bored.