MODS: Please read

Wokingham is okay I spose, apart from the council estate that was built around the 1980s has caused some chav problems...Oh and that we dont have a single music store! Not one! We have 5 bookmakers (three of them are Ladbrokes) about 4 mobile phone stoors and a countless amount of hairdressers, it sucks.

Wokingham is okay I spose, apart from the council estate that was built around the 1980s has caused some chav problems...Oh and that we dont have a single music store! Not one! We have 5 bookmakers (three of them are Ladbrokes) about 4 mobile phone stoors and a countless amount of hairdressers, it sucks.

God there was a time when I was the only English guy here, now we are invading. We must invade Wales, and make it part of the promised land. Heil Andy!

Hmmm...I would rather leave Wales alone, the land has been tainted by the excessive amount of trendy emo bands that come from it.

I cant believe that for all that is 'tollerated,' that the Police will still fuck you over for carrying alcohol around the streets (particularly Amsterdam).

Can't do that here either. Although you are allowed to carry a weapon as long as its not concealed.

Can't do that here either. Although you are allowed to carry a weapon as long as its not concealed.

I think here you are allowed to carry drinks around as long as you are a) Not causing trouble, and b) Not in alcohol restricted areas, which state specifically that you will be fined for consuming alcohol in such places. Not concealed? LOL!

I cant believe that for all that is 'tollerated,' that the Police will still fuck you over for carrying alcohol around the streets (particularly Amsterdam).

I'm almost never in Amsterdam

:lol: I once asked the police where the nearest toilet was with my backpack full with beer and mead :lol:
it was like *clang, clang clang*

I'm almost never in Amsterdam

:lol: I once asked the police where the nearest toilet was with my backpack full with beer and mead :lol:
it was like *clang, clang clang*

Hahahahaha awesome. I keep getting the fucking police saying "You say one more word, and ill arrest you."

"Sure go ahead you twat in a hat!"

hahaha

today I saw a boy getting arrested on the trainstation where I worked, don't know what happened but there were like 6 men for 1 boy (I think he was about 16/17/18 years old) he seemed (how do you say that) very confused

I've never been in trouble with the police, I'm such a good girl :)rolleyes: )