more great viking/pagan metal bands

SOOOOOOOOO Fucking sick of these bands etc. having different languages on their website and having their flag as their language and then the AMERICAN flag as ENGLISH? WTF??? When in this entire worlds HISTORY has the american flag represented the ENGLISH language?

Idiots

But it shouldn't have the union jack though if you think about it.

Thanks BLutaar for the link, always wanted to hear them. The leader has apparentl been in the local newspaper twice for various drunk fightings, one having been something about him driving a golf car around on a midsummer's eve party with guards trying to intervene ending up with everyone fighting the guards. In Sweden we hate those fuckers.

PaganBlood said:
SOOOOOOOOO Fucking sick of these bands etc. having different languages on their website and having their flag as their language and then the AMERICAN flag as ENGLISH? WTF??? When in this entire worlds HISTORY has the american flag represented the ENGLISH language?

Idiots

At this point in history. Does it matter? Why would it be different if the union jack was representing it?

But it shouldn't have the union jack!!!! It should have the white and red one because that's the one representing the english people > their language. The Union jack is with the scottish etc, celts, who shouldn't speak english. getit?

Just listened the Heralding-album of Falkenbach again and after that the Magni blandinn Ok magintiri-album. Is it correct that the end of the song ''The Heathenish Foray" is the same as ''Heathen Foray''? Looks like it is.. so that is maybe a stupid question:D, but does anyone know why he did that? Was there something wrong with the older one.. (i prefer the older..), or is this because he wants to connect the albums or something?

- sorry for the stupid reply before this.. but my internet wasn't working very well.. so i posted double, i deleted it.. so it wont irritate you haha -

genaatloos said:
Just listened the Heralding-album of Falkenbach again and after that the Magni blandinn Ok magintiri-album. Is it correct that the end of the song ''The Heathenish Foray" is the same as ''Heathen Foray''? Looks like it is.. so that is maybe a stupid question:D, but does anyone know why he did that? Was there something wrong with the older one.. (i prefer the older..), or is this because he wants to connect the albums or something?

- sorry for the stupid reply before this.. but my internet wasn't working very well.. so i posted double, i deleted it.. so it wont irritate you haha -

Yes thats correct, the songs 'Heathen Foray' and 'Laeknishendr' are remakes.
Originally Vratyas wanted to release the 'Heralding' album as his first full lenght cd but then he choosed '...En Their Medh Riki Fara...'. So the 2 songs are very old and one of his best ones - he wanted to improve their quality.
I think he did the better job with 'Laeknishendr' :headbang:

TheLastWithPaganBlood said:
But it shouldn't have the union jack!!!! It should have the white and red one because that's the one representing the english people > their language. The Union jack is with the scottish etc, celts, who shouldn't speak english. getit?

Yeah, I get it. I was just using the union jack as an example of another flag. But it would be more apropriate to use St. George's Cross as an example. But anyway, why would it be any different to use St. George's Cross then? It doesn't matter imo, since both countries do speak English. Or is this one of those "lets hate the US" things?

(btw, its not the American Flag, its the USA Flag...there is no american flag yet)

Blutaar said:
Yes thats correct, the songs 'Heathen Foray' and 'Laeknishendr' are remakes.
Originally Vratyas wanted to release the 'Heralding' album as his first full lenght cd but then he choosed '...En Their Medh Riki Fara...'. So the 2 songs are very old and one of his best ones - he wanted to improve their quality.
I think he did the better job with 'Laeknishendr' :headbang:

thanks for the information.. and leaknishendr is indeed a great song

Not quite viking, but folkish and slavic mythology-orientated: Skyforger, Butterfly Temple, Dub Buk, Slavland, Ashen Light, Arkona...

just listened the new summoning album for the first time, they even have a song with orc-vocals! would be nice if they do a song in the old language of mordor (old-elfish), which sounds more darker i think.. (only sauron, the nazgûl and i thought the olog-hai use that one)

well, you sure must check it out

genaatloos said:
just listened the new summoning album for the first time, they even have a song with orc-vocals! would be nice if they do a song in the old language of mordor (old-elfish), which sounds more darker i think.. (only sauron, the nazgûl and i thought the olog-hai use that one)

well, you sure must check it out
Yep, "Mirdautas Vras", first song entirely in black language of Mordor. IMHO, one of their best songs ever.