Moshing

AbsentFriend said:
Only stupid people screaming during the mellow set..................

I hope you are not referring to me? I was trying to shut-up the guy next to me, who was shouting/talking over everything Mike said. And I can't scream to save my life!

Black Rose said:
I hope you are not referring to me? I was trying to shut-up the guy next to me, who was shouting/talking over everything Mike said. And I can't scream to save my life!

I'm refering to this BITCH that was screaming her lungs out like a skinny swine...

lol the girls screaming at the dvd gig were funny. not you, black-rose, but there were some girls trying to shout 'opeth' in a death voice, but ended up more high pitched than a chipmunk could manage. it sounded fucking gay.

and this was during the damnation set as well which makes me think its even funnier.

ChrisEmerson said:
exactly.. its a metal show.. not a hardcore show...

heres another one that is trying to prove that hes a 'man' or something by acting like a retard.

grow up.

whatever i dont mosh but i dont fucking cry like a little girl about some people bumping into me. If you're there for the music sit in your seat and enjoy it. If you're in the front deal with the moshing and the other people who are trying to get to front.. If you're scared of all the "big people" stay at home and download opeth movies. bah.

And like i said.. moshing is never bad at opeth concerts anyways.

When I saw Opeth back in May there wasn't really any moshing going on until the encore when they played Demon Of The Fall. I don't get off on moshing, its just a distraction from the band that I came to see. I'd rather watch the band perform and not watch idiots slam into me.

yea my brother has a bad back (a violent mentaly retarded person attacked him at a sanitarium he worked at) so it can really blow if he gets bumped or shuved he will be laying on the floor twiching moshers just gota mosh with the moshers and leave everyone else alone personaly i dont mind it at all but it can suck for some and suck really badly

Reactions: Super Mahrio
I don't care if people mosh. But I've been at shows where I'm not even at the edge of a mosh pit, and some fucker grabs my shirt and drags me in. If I want to mosh, then I'll mosh, but for fucks sake I hate the assholes that drag people in who obviously are trying to watch the show.