Most Anticipated Releases for 2008

Dublin Life Patrol Gave us a Good Album it's my Favourite one for this year but i'm still waiting Testament Album maybeit would be the best one of 2007/2008

It'd be cool if Ofermod stopped getting arrested all the time and actually released "Pentagrammaton", which was set for a 2006 release.

I'm also looking forward to the new Despondency full length.

Too bad the Necronomicon/Maleficarum and Occulta/Okkulta albums were never released...

I always wanted to get into Necronomicon...

Sounds like Blut Aus Nord are going to be putting out more stuff next year. That will be good.

Sounds like Blut Aus Nord are going to be putting out more stuff next year. That will be good.

How did you like their latest album? I've heard mixed reviews on that one, but I've yet to hear it. I like "The Work Which Transforms God" but I can only take so much of them. It's not the kind of stuff I can listen to all day if you know what I mean.

It'd be cool if Ofermod stopped getting arrested all the time and actually released "Pentagrammaton", which was set for a 2006 release.

Ofermod's full-lenght is probably my most wanted release for quite some times.... but it suffers of so much delay... in the end... I bet i'll be disapointed a lot.

How did you like their latest album? I've heard mixed reviews on that one, but I've yet to hear it. I like "The Work Which Transforms God" but I can only take so much of them. It's not the kind of stuff I can listen to all day if you know what I mean.

I have not been able to buy it. I was at the store today and they had it in stock and I almost bought it but I picked up some other albums. From the track I heard it is a mix of TWWTFG and the early black metal albums. Pick it up, aside from MOrT, Blut Aus Nord always make good music.

I have Memeria Vetusta I as well... I think it's alright. I favor TWWTG personally, but they're a bit different. The thing with them is that these albums have never really left me hungering for more.

I have Memeria Vetusta I as well... I think it's alright. I favor TWWTG personally, but they're a bit different. The thing with them is that these albums have never really left me hungering for more.

Yea, I think that they need to release the lyrics for TWWTFG. I need to know what hes saying...