Most Anticipated Releases for 2008

I cant do anything but listening to music in 2008, so much good stuff coming. damn! But im looking forward to the most of the albums mention here...

Judas Priest's Nostradamus concept album. It does sound a bit random but I think they'l pull it off. I tend to love everything by them.

Well, one fucking brilliant album for 2008 is the new Earth album "The Bees Made Honey In The Lion's Skull". I can't wait till it's (officially) released ;)

And new Burzum (or perhaps that would be 2009) ... fingers crossed he is out next year.

And new Burzum (or perhaps that would be 2009) ... fingers crossed he is out next year.

I believe he's up for parole next year, but to expect an album for 2008 is wishful thiking. I can go until 2009, I just really hope it's a quality album. Burzum's great, but there are other bands that put out great stuff too. With Burzum I just feel like I'm giddy over the thought of him putting out a new album because it's Burzum, not because I think it will be a truly amazing album. As much as we all love "HLTO" I don't hope he puts out an album like that because then it would be dated & that's probably what he hopes to accomplish.

I have me own list.. other than ones probably mentioned already:

Braindrill, Belphegor, Benediction, Draconian, Esoteric, and Rotten Sound.

honestly for me the only thing i'm really looking forward to is the new cob, the new norther, the new arsis and i'm interested in hearing a lot of these local thrash bands that have gotten signed. a lot of them are on big labels like century media and metalblade so i wonder how they'll end up doing.

Crimson Massacre sound like metal-core fans trying to play as many scales/notes as fast as possible and really for me it's not music and it's pointless garbage that goes nowhere and is shit.

we can play really fast WOW, we can't write riffs or songs

You are a fucking moron.