Most Anticipated Releases for 2008

CHINESE DEMOCRACY!
Apparently it sucks, btw. Big surprise. Really overproduced.

New Wintersun album - with over 200 tracks per song, gonna be fucking epic...
New Metallica album - It'll suck, but at least we'll have closure
New Testament album - Really? Awesome!
New Orphaned Land album - fingers crossed for Mabool pt 2
New In Flames album - Judging by studio diaries, looks to be better than anything since Clayman
New Motorhead album - it's been over a year since the last, so I figure they're about due...LEMMY ACTION FIGURES! HELL YES!
New Priest album - I really liked Angel of Retribution, so I have high hopes for the next one...Halford hasn't aged at all! Does he think he's Lemmy or something?
New Maiden DVD - Cool...I've seen the footage and it's pretty awesome

I've been waiting since 2001 for Thorns's second full-lenght, I hope it will see the light in 2008.

Zephyrus good work, Awesome New Emperor Dvd is a must have.

KevenZ, I have been waiting a long time too, according to Satyricon Thorns will be coming out next year definitely... one of my top 3 most wanted releases for 2008.

CHINESE DEMOCRACY!
Apparently it sucks, btw. Big surprise. Really overproduced.

New Wintersun album - with over 200 tracks per song, gonna be fucking epic...
New Metallica album - It'll suck, but at least we'll have closure
New Testament album - Really? Awesome!
New Orphaned Land album - fingers crossed for Mabool pt 2
New In Flames album - Judging by studio diaries, looks to be better than anything since Clayman
New Motorhead album - it's been over a year since the last, so I figure they're about due...LEMMY ACTION FIGURES! HELL YES!
New Priest album - I really liked Angel of Retribution, so I have high hopes for the next one...Halford hasn't aged at all! Does he think he's Lemmy or something?
New Maiden DVD - Cool...I've seen the footage and it's pretty awesome

Apparantly the new GnR is going to be released as a trilogy, it about 3 or 4 albums worth of material... and the stuff floating around the internet is unfinished demos.

I doubt the new Metallica will suck as bad as ST Anger, it will be better in a lot of aspects ,its already an improvement and its not closure its a new begining.

Apparantly the new GnR is going to be released as a trilogy, it about 3 or 4 albums worth of material... and the stuff floating around the internet is unfinished demos.

I doubt the new Metallica will suck as bad as ST Anger, it will be better in a lot of aspects ,its already an improvement and its not closure its a new begining.

i am skeptical on both accounts

ok so i'm not reading anymore of this thread i switched off as soon as i saw gnr mentioned, but the question now is what albums are there which i can look forward to? this question is aimed at david, dodens gray, lifesucks, darkbliss and a handful of others, i cant even remember who still posts here

I'm looking forward to:
Orphaned Land-ORwarriOr
Woods Of Ypres-Pursuit Of The Sun & Allure Of The Earth reissue (hopefully)
And I'm hoping for Wolven Ancestry to maybe release a new album by the end of next year.

ok so i'm not reading anymore of this thread i switched off as soon as i saw gnr mentioned, but the question now is what albums are there which i can look forward to? this question is aimed at david, dodens gray, lifesucks, darkbliss and a handful of others, i cant even remember who still posts here

Who the hell is David?