Darkspace - III
Mgla - First Full-lenght
Altar of Perversion - Intra Naos
Ofermod - Pentagrammaton
Nokturnal Mortum - Voice Of Steel
Taake - New Album
Ondskapt - White Devil Crew
Averse Sefira - Advent Parallex

not sure if all these will be next year but I certainly hope so!

New Agalloch & MDB??? Sounds good. I still need to expand my MDB collection. I only have their new one & some random songs. Necrophagist is killer, I forgot they were amking one!

With any luck there'll be a new Ethereal Woods full length and a debut full length from Verdensrike. I'm sure there'll be more Xasthur as well, which is always a good thing in my book.

I'm really sick of waiting for new Bloodbath news and the new e.p and the band better follow it up with a fullength a few months after!.

no idea

new vocalist and new second guitarist since Dan was kicked out.

bloodbath, devourment, opeth, metallica(lol), abigail williams, unearth

i read someone say necrohpagist, is this true?? and are carcass or atg writing any new material?, or are they just playing a few shows?

Well, Im carnt wait till april next yeah COB album is due to release then.

I also carnt wait for:
Blind Guardian, heaven and hell, Satyricon,old mans child, and many more but

two things G'N'R this romour might go on for alot longer. eg they did say that album would be out march 07 then july 07 then oct/november 07 and now march 08. they need to say the us the troble

I also hope that the metallica album will be as good as St. Anger....dont get me wrong though i do like metallica.

Also front man of tool...."who I was lucky enough to met him at 07 NZ Big Day Out. apperently hes brings out a new ablum and new band...album title "V for Vigina"