Most Anticipated Releases for 2008

:lol:

That would be me. And sorry Nixon, I don't know of any besides Graveland which I'm pretty sure you don't care about anymore.

i haven't heard any graveland since DoIB, maybe i should fix that. but then maybe i should just make an msn multi-convo involving you and various random 16 year old canadian girls instead

People should have stopped looking forward to metallica cds after the s/t and regardless if bob rock has nothing to do with the new album it's going to be terrible, bob rock was with the band on the s/t album and it's a solid 90's metal album.

nothing classic or anything.

Not really looking forward to anything new, I still have so much stuff from years gone by left to discover.
So I guess, only reissues of past triumphs.

People should have stopped looking forward to metallica cds after the s/t and regardless if bob rock has nothing to do with the new album it's going to be terrible, bob rock was with the band on the s/t album and it's a solid 90's metal album.

nothing classic or anything.
The s/t album was not very good, IMO. It wasn't nearly as bad as what was to come, but it was still a significant step down from all of their previous work.

The s/t album was not very good, IMO. It wasn't nearly as bad as what was to come, but it was still a significant step down from all of their previous work.

Come on dude, it's a good album. Maybe it's over played & it sold a shit load of copies, but that doesn't male it a bad album. I also might like it better than RtL, as I think RtL only had 3 good songs on it.

The only Metallica album I ever found to be worth listening to front to back was the No Life Till Leather demo. It presents them in their rawest form without frills or their usual inclination towards mediocrity. Sure, they were influential in their mid-period, but that doesn't necessarily make them good.

The only Metallica album I ever found to be worth listening to front to back was the No Life Till Leather demo. It presents them in their rawest form without frills or their usual inclination towards mediocrity. Sure, they were influential in their mid-period, but that doesn't necessarily make them good.

That is a pretty bad ass demo.

Hey btw Hatebreeder did you ever pick up the new Interpol record?

Funny stuff. Didn't it just have songs that would later be on Kill 'Em All?

Pun? No?