Most "Evil" Death Metal Song of All Time?

Yeah, that's how it is in my other forum. You have to be there for 3 months and then get your account activated.

Maybe people with less than say 50-100 posts should not be allowed to post new topics in certain forums...

And maybe we who have more posts shouldn't dignify shitty threads by posting on them. Or we could get over it b/c it's the internet and any one can say whatever the hell they want, no matter how 'shitty.'

And maybe we who have more posts shouldn't dignify shitty threads by posting on them. Or we could get over it b/c it's the internet and any one can say whatever the hell they want, no matter how 'shitty.'

First things first, *facepalm*

Second of all, there is no need for your high horse and pedestal.

Thirdly, threads like these are spam and need to be deleted, shit like this shouldn't be allowed to be said as it lowers the collective IQ of the world by a significant amount.

Really, what is the point in this thread? It's like asking "whats the hairiest sheep?" It's within the realms of possibility that the said sheep will be found, but once the sheep has been found (and all of it's hairy glory has been basked in) the actual sheep just seems pointless. What I'm trying to say is that it is completely pointless to go looking for an evil death metal song, as in the end a sheep is a sheep, regardless of it's hairyness or evilness.

Thirdly, threads like these are spam and need to be deleted, shit like this shouldn't be allowed to be said as it lowers the collective IQ of the world by a significant amount.

You mean like the hot girls pic thread where you posted sexy underage girl pics? :lol:

Anyways this thread is no different then "greatest metal guitarist" thread and countless others... if anything this one is much better then the latter since this one opens peoples minds to listen to Death Metal and songs/bands they perhaps did not consider before that are more evil sounding then others <shrugs> I myself am not a big DM fan and not very knowledgeable in it so I am always looking for suggestions... I have very few DM albums as compared to thrash, classic and black metal...

Morbid Angel 'Hatework'

That was such a gay song.

Anyway, shit thread, but I'll nominate 'Condemned to Obscurity' by Gorguts. Also, not death metal, but 'Synagoga Satanae' by the big CF. Also, At The Gates' Gardens of Grief was pretty fucking evil melodeath, especially 'At The Gates' and 'All Life Ends.'

Deicide-Scars of The Crucifix was pretty awesome, so was Once Upon The Cross, Morbid Angel-Blessed Are The Sick was evil too.