Most godawfully mediocre commercial rock band

Who is the most mind-numbingly infuriating?

• Foo Fighters

Votes: 11 14.7%
  • Live

Votes: 6 8.0%
  • Nickelback

Votes: 58 77.3%

• Total voters
I like the song Animals, but I chose Nickelbad

I really think Live should be replaced by Hinder though. That is another Nickelbad clone that people love for some reason.

Live at least had some artistic integrity during their career.

definitely nickelback. i would say foo fighters but i have unlimited respect for dave grohl and his nirvana years

I agree with putting U2 and Linkin Park, because they suck balls, but I think Marilyn Manson and Nine Inch Nails suck much more than any other band in here. I voted for Foo Fighter despite Dave Grohl because I think they suck more than the other two (although Nickelback is pretty close behind)

thank you! i voted Nickelback...i think the same thing. all of their songs sound exactly alike to me, not to mention that means that ALL of them suck extremely bad :puke:

i also agree with the RIPDime05 dude when he talked about the "big rockstar" song...i almost threw up a little when i heard it for the first time. those are quite possibly the WORST lyrics to ever have graced a radio. i think they even tried to rhyme "mansion" with "mansion"...losers
I would pummel Chad "Scroat-er" if I seen him walking down the street...

Oh, I can't stand them. +1.

As for U2, I think the Joshua Tree album is brilliant... However I can't stand the way Bono is these days.

Is there anything worse than complaining about some user's +1 post with another +1 post?

Jesus it's a forum. We're not writing a goddam book here.

Actually I take it all back. I was exposed to 30 Seconds To Mars the other night for the first time. They win. Or at the very least they're up there with Nickelback.

Holy mother-fucking shit you're right. 30 Seconds to Mars definitely beats all these bastards in suckiness. Man, I can't stand that guy's whiny voice.

Nickeback and all those bands like them can go blow a donkey. All the Creed voices bands can die.
Now with that being said I will say the Foo Fighters concert I went to had some of the craziest pits I have ever been in. Maybe it was just the Chicago show, I dont know but at times it got as crazy as Slayer and Suffocation pits. Those arent the heaviest pits I'm sure but I've only been to the commercial Death Metal shows so I wouldn't know. Some of the DM bands alot of you mention I have never even heard of so I'm not a good source of info I guess.
Live: Never cared for them but they never really pissed me off as bad as Nickelback with their suckiness.

i hate to admit it... but for the cash they probally make...id play (guitar) in any one of those groups. :heh:

foo fighters are alright. decent songwriting,"seasoned" artists and well grounded individuals.

this poll selection sucks! i could think of 20 worse "commercial rock" groups today....you want "godawfull mediocre"?..where the F is fall out boy in this poll? :rolleyes:
by the way ,i would play guitar or bass in F O B for the cash also :p

and since im in the "non metal" forum i can say that im taking the girlfriend and her 2 kids to a john mayer concert tonight.i feel it should be a decent show.
im a guitar player. and i can appreciate another players playing with out playin a playa playin off the fact hes an alright player. you dig?:lol:

1TON #